This little girl's daddy was tuckin her into bed, he listened to her prayers it went like this "god bless mommy, god bless daddy, god bless grandma, goodbye grandpa" daddy said "why did you say goodbye grandpa?" she said "i dunno, i thought it was the right thing to do." next day, grandpa died.

A couple of years later the little girl's daddy was tuckin her into bed, he listened to her prayers and it went like this "god bless mommy, god bless daddy, goodbye grandma" Daddy said "why did you say goodbye grandma? she said 'i dunno, i thought it was the right thing to do." the next grandma died.

A couple of monthes later the little girl's daddy tucked her into bed, he listened to her prayers and the went like this " god bless mommy, goodbye daddy" daddy flipped out, all the next day he sat at work and watched the clock, jumping at every shadow and every sound, at midnight he left work and came home. After he came in the house his wife said, 'honey i didnt think you had to work so late. he said "not right now, i had a rough day." She scoffed "you had a rough day? the mailman just dropped dead on our porch!"