Adsl Choices

ADSL has recently become available in my area (at last). But now I must choose which system to install and have become a little confused...

What is the difference between "Consumer ADSL" and "Domestic Consumer ADSL"?

If I were to get another computer in the future, would it be possible to network them together to share the internet access? Or would I have to upgrade the connection from "Consumer" to "Corporate" - A HUGE difference in price?

Cheers

This is for KSC yes? I think I saw the same options for them. I believe the difference here is that Domestic is just for local Thai sites .th and Consumer may actually include international. Without international, I don't believe you will be able to access this site since it is not considered local (does not end in th) - can anyone confirm?

If it's "local" service like True used to give, then it means that you can only connect to sites which are physically located in Thailand, and are connected to the local internet exchange. The ".th" domain has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of ".th" sites located outside of Thailand, and plenty of ".com" sites located within Thailand.

ISPs in Thailand which offer ADSL service all limit the contract to only one computer. In other countries, you can share all you want. However, it's not likely that they will actually come and check you out, so share all you want. You can either get a modem/router or use one computer as the router.

hi'

poor you all ...

sorry, but real adsl is a non-shared line without any kind of limitations ...

like I have now ... 1024/350 and free national phone :D

and all this for 1300 baths/month or so :o

but ... I'm not in los anymore at the time :D

cheers

francois