Harris Campaign Sharpens Policy Focus, Sets Stark Contrast with Trump's Agenda

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think the topic is:

“Harris Campaign Sharpens Policy Focus, Sets Stark Contrast with Trump's Agenda”

So, they're both Hitler, or Trump is Hitler and Harris is Stalin, whatever. In any event, please try to stick to it. 

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, they're both Hitler, or Trump is Hitler and Harris is Stalin, whatever. In any event, please try to stick to it. 

How about Harris is presenting policies to move America forward, focussed on improving the lives of working people.

While Trump is discussing turning the military on Americans and otherwise stewing over vengeance against his perceived personal enemies.

• Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

How about Harris is presenting policies to move America forward, focussed on improving the lives of working people.

Right, open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers and sports, got it.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

While Trump is discussing turning the military on Americans and otherwise stewing over vengeance against his perceived personal enemies.

Another lie from the left. He never said anything of the sort. All you guys do is lie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right, open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers and sports, got it.

Non of which is in Harris’ policy statements for this election, rather you misrepresenting her policy statements.

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Another lie from the left. He never said anything of the sort. All you guys do is lie. 

Refer linked factual report:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4945638-trump-threatens-to-use-the-military-against-the-enemy-within/

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Non of which is in Harris’ policy statements for this election, rather you misrepresenting her policy statements.

Refer linked factual report:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4945638-trump-threatens-to-use-the-military-against-the-enemy-within/

Regardless of what she's trying to say to get elected, she has a history promoting open borders, mass illegal immigration, more DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers and sports, so that's what we'll get. Fine for you, you support all that, I do not, so I'll vote against here. 

I saw the "enemy within" interview. He said nothing of the sort, and I do not have to read another leftist opinion piece to know it is a lie. I watched and heard it. 

And again, you are dishonest. You said: "Refer linked factual report" and you posted a link to an opinion piece on the opinion page by a left-wing hack. Shameless.

You guys call Trump a liar. Pure projection from the left.

• Thumbs Up 1