Caught in a Yahoo email security loop.

up2you2

Following Yahoo's updated security procedures to a two tier verification system, from an original based email one, when they send the required code to my second Yahoo email account, this now prohibits me from accessing it, unless I can entered this second code to my first email account.
Caught in a never ending loop.
Outside of opening up a Premium Account, and incurring international calls to the United States, has anyone encountered this problem, and resolved it without going to these expenses please?

11 minutes ago, up2you2 said:

Following Yahoo's updated security procedures to a two tier verification system, from an original based email one, when they send the required code to my second Yahoo email account, this now prohibits me from accessing it, unless I can entered this second code to my first email account.
Caught in a never ending loop.
Outside of opening up a Premium Account, and incurring international calls to the United States, has anyone encountered this problem, and resolved it without going to these expenses please?

ย 

Can't help....but had the same with Hotmail.....I had to send them the title of emails I had recently posted and the emails of the people who they were sent to......gave up in the end and opened a new email account.