Best Fish To Farm

JR Texas

Howdy.........have some vacant land next to my house that looks like it could be used to farm fish (deep dish like with strong ridges and water source). I was wondering what species of fish would be the best to grow......easy, disease resistant, fast growth, good price. Thanks.

On another matter, the last time I looked it was "illegal" for me to farm anything (another crazy Thai rule that is ruining the economy). So, how do you farm? Get the wife to do it?

Howdy.........have some vacant land next to my house that looks like it could be used to farm fish (deep dish like with strong ridges and water source). I was wondering what species of fish would be the best to grow......easy, disease resistant, fast growth, good price. Thanks.

On another matter, the last time I looked it was "illegal" for me to farm anything (another crazy Thai rule that is ruining the economy). So, how do you farm? Get the wife to do it?

Hi JR Texas.

Tilapia (plar Nin) or catfish will be your best choice, and about who is feeding the fish, dont worry about that, you will not be put in jail or kicked out of the country for that. :o

Regards