What Are The Top 5 Childrens Attractions In Pattaya ?

wileycoyote

Sheesh, you sure "no smut" for 12 year olds ? I would hardly expect most people here to start suggesting go-go bars and massage parlours as places to take children.

How ever, places they probably would enjoy include:

Crocodile Farm (and Million Years Stone Park)

Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum (Royal Garden Plaza)

Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens (including the zoo and elephant shows)

Pattaya Water Park

Underwater World

Sri Racha Tiger Farm

Khao Keow Open Zoo

There are also things like the Jungle Bunji Jump, Paintball park, Mini-Siam (and Go Kart Park beside it).

i think if you added elephant farm surely and perhaps ripleys (ack!) youd about have it all. maybe the waterpark.

wow! lots of stuff to do for kids. maybe TAT should tell all the indian and muslim familes and get them off beach road.

oh - you said the waterpark and ripleys - sorry

Edited by theseveredhead

Sheesh, you sure "no smut" for 12 year olds ? I would hardly expect most people here to start suggesting go-go bars and massage parlours as places to take children.

it amazes me still to see families with children walking on walking street at night.i would be covering my kids' eyes and running through the street to get out of there.

How ever, places they probably would enjoy include:

Crocodile Farm (and Million Years Stone Park)

visited 3 times in the last 4 weeks and one can spend several hours there.the croc show is so-so,the guy seems to like to show off how he knows how to say hello in several languages, but like feeding bananas to the baby elephants and chicken parts to the crocs with the fishing poles and pellets to the monster catfish.

Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum (Royal Garden Plaza)

been in there a couple times and it is more interesting and lasts longer than the haunted mansion walkthrough,wanna kill that guy with the chainsaw at the end, and the infinite maze next door.

Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens (including the zoo and elephant shows)

Pattaya Water Park

good and cheap ,100 baht admission,way to spend an afternoon andi sprained an ankle on a water slide.there are a few dry rides like a small roller coaster and swing ride,but the rides lasts only a few minutes.

Underwater World

good for a couple hours of going through tubes with sharks and rays swimming overhead but it is kind of small aquarium and the visit is short.the sanctuary of truth off naklua road has a dolphin show and at the end of it one can kiss a dolphin and have pics taken for a few baht.the wooden temple is amazing and one can see how much time and effort it took to carve it.

Sri Racha Tiger Farm

Khao Keow Open Zoo

There are also things like the Jungle Bunji Jump, Paintball park, Mini-Siam (and Go Kart Park beside it).

mini-siam next to mcdonalds on sukhumvit is interesting and the dioramas and structures are fascinating.it is like seeing the wonders of the world in miniature and in a pretty garden setting.

this 48 year old kid recommends going a couple hours north to bangkok for longer kid excursions.the ones around pattaya are small and short in duration.i accidently found siam city park while driving around lost in bangkok and it is a larger theme and water park one can spend the whole day in.also jungle world is just a few miles away.will be hitting dreamworld next time i'm lost in bangkok.

One of the best Kids Attractions in Thailand is undoubtedly

Oasis Seaworld in Chantaburi.

Your kids can swim and interact with the dolphins.

It really is a great experience for them.

Most travel Agents can book the trip,

but remember it is about 3 hours from Pattaya so overnight would be a good option.

Remember to book and not just turn up like we did, we had to bribe the guards to "fit us in"

Enjoy

Please PLEASE! Don't take your kids to Sri Racha Tiger farm - it's an Auschwitz for tigers - the place should have been closed down years ago - it's a monument to man's inhumanity to his fellow creatures.

I agree wilko I hated this place and would not go again or reccommend it to anyone.

We took our kids to Khoa Kheow Open Zoo last week and it was excellent and cheaper enterance fees than Sri Racha Tiger zoo and not much further to drive, beautiful countryside setting and well maintained. We will definately be going again soon as there is so much to see there.