Trump Lost Michigan Today

Danderman123

Trump insults Detroit while campaigning in the city

Is Trump trying to lose?

Former President Donald Trump criticized Detroit while delivering remarks to an economic group there on Thursday, saying the whole country would end up like the city if his Democratic opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, is elected.

“The whole country will be like — you want to know the truth? It’ll be like Detroit,” the Republican presidential nominee said. “Our whole country will end up being like Detroit if she’s your president.”

This isn't just stupid, Trump took stupid to a previously unexplored new level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump insults Detroit while campaigning in the city

Is Trump trying to lose?

Former President Donald Trump criticized Detroit while delivering remarks to an economic group there on Thursday, saying the whole country would end up like the city if his Democratic opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, is elected.

“The whole country will be like — you want to know the truth? It’ll be like Detroit,” the Republican presidential nominee said. “Our whole country will end up being like Detroit if she’s your president.”

This isn't just stupid, Trump took stupid to a previously unexplored new level.

To be fair, I think he's in the process of losing whatever is left of his little mind.

Watch: Trump Completely Loses Train of Thought in Awkward Speech

'Trump: These things were coming cylinders, no wings, no nothing, and they're coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle, reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have.. then I heard we lost.......'