Are You A Sexpat Or Do You Ride The Backwards Morality Train?

9 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Don't be pathetic now. Is sitting in a bar all day the only choice open to them? 

I would say there is very little on this earth anywhere near as pathetic as somebody attempting to appear better than everybody else.  How on earth do you know how much time anybody spends in bars ?  And what  makes their choice of how they  spend their time  any less valid than yours?   It really is none of your business

And I didn't say it was their only choice,  I leave such generalisations to people like you.

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Love It 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

I think someone who boasts of multiple sexual conquests is promiscuous, irrespective of whether they are paying or not.

You are a dismal failure at gaslighting.

You sound sadder by the post. It's absolutely normal to have a variety of sexual partners whilst growing up. The difference is that I didn't sink to paying for it nor feeling the need to exploit poor Thai, Laotian and Cambodian women. All came to me freely. No coercion. No money. It's different to what you know and understand.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

I spent 20 years living in Thailand, loved the place, always will. I moved there when I was 33 and left when I was 53. Being quite young when I moved there, many of my friends were 10 or 20 years older than me. One thing that I noticed was how many of my retiree friends ended up returning to their home countries (for good) due to healthcare issues, including 2 who returned to Australia (Adelaide & Melbourne).  Additionally, a guy who I worked with recently in the UK has parents who retired to Thailand, but returned to the UK due to his father getting cancer.

Yes...health care in later life is already a looming issue for me.

Not there yet, but it's at the back of my mind.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I'm dying to see your photo......any chance you might post a selfie?......see what us mere mortals are competing with.

I posted plenty of photos with me and my exes (ranging from 23 to 43 who all worked and were not beggars). I also posted photos of my current wife including myself.

Then I challenged the guy who's girlfriend gave him Syphillis to do the same, but he refused under the privacy excuse which is funny as he mentioned that Russian men are ogling his girlfriend on TikTok.

The real reasons why sexpats never post any pictures is because they are just that..

..sexpats and are embarassed of the way their their "better" half looks like. Probably covered in tats or visibly abused by hundreds of Arabs and Indians before him.

To each their own as they say....

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

I would say there is very little on this earth anywhere near as pathetic as somebody attempting to appear better than everybody else.  How on earth do you know how much time anybody spends in bars ?  And what  makes their choice of how they  spend their time  any less valid than yours?   It really is none of your business

Wasn't me who wrote that? Do at least try to keep up.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

While we're at it .........

The numbers of posters slamming pensioners who live in Pattaya, small rooms and spending all their time in bars ...... why? Seems like a decent retirement to me!

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I'm not angry like you 😊 It's always instructive to observe the disgusting sex tourists attempting to equate themselves with decent folk.

Its even more entertaining observing those trying to convince themselves and others that they are in some way better than everybody else

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You sound sadder by the post. It's absolutely normal to have a variety of sexual partners whilst growing up. The difference is that I didn't sink to paying for it nor feeling the need to exploit poor Thai, Laotian and Cambodian women. All came to me freely. No coercion. No money. It's different to what you know and understand.

So what are you going to do when you are too old to pull women with your stellar charms? Start paying, or settle for a Fugly?

You really have the wrong end of the stick. My Thai GF does not feel exploited. She thinks she is one of the luckiest women in Thailand.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NowNow said:

'A variety of sexual partners'......think I'm missing out.....I thought there were only two options and one of them is a definite no no (for me at least).

Just now, Celsius said:

I posted plenty of photos with me and my exes (ranging from 23 to 43 who all worked and were not beggars). I also posted photos of my current wife including myself.

Then I challenged the guy who's girlfriend gave him Syphillis to do the same, but he refused under the privacy excuse which is funny as he mentioned that Russian men are ogling his girlfriend on TikTok.

The real reasons why sexpats never post any pictures is because they are just that..

..sexpats and are embarassed of the way their their "better" half looks like. Probably covered in tats or visibly abused by hundreds of Arabs and Indians before him.

To each their own as they say....

I don't post pics out of respect for the women. The women these men describe are really not desirable. Talentless.

But for them they are a great achievement. 

One girl just sent me a video of her playing a classical piece on the piano. Do you read about any such thing from a sexpat? They can barely hold a conversation together. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Its even more entertaining observing those trying to convince themselves and others that they are in some way better than everybody else

Not everybody else. Filthy sexpats.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

'A variety of sexual partners'......think I'm missing out.....I thought there were only two options and one of them is a definite no no (for me at least).

Perhaps the poster you are responding to had a penchant for Khoikoi and Hairy Ainu.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So what are you going to do when you are too old to pull women with your stellar charms? Start paying, or settle for a Fugly?

Lets get real. Most guys who have paid companions here are impotent. When I was on Tinder I used to get requests from these types of women to bang them in front of their hubby, so he could get some excitement. I passed on this "opportunity" quite a few times. I could even send screenshots, but last time i did something similar I got a warning...

Edited by Celsius
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You really have the wrong end of the stick. My Thai GF does not feel exploited. She thinks she is one of the luckiest women in Thailand.

Of course she does, you support her financially.

I have a girlfriend. I don't need to 'pull women', but I still meet new women all the time, but say no. You wouldn't understand. Women can see certain things in men if the men have that quality. 

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

Lets get real. Most guys who have paid cimpaniins here are impotent. When I was on Tinder I used to get requests ftom these types of women to bang them in front of their hubby, so he could get some excitement. I passed on this "opportunity" quite a few times. I could even send screenshots, but last time i did something similar I got a warning...

'Most guys who have paid cimpaniins (sic) here are impotent'.

Aren't they just wasting their money....or is it just the company they are after anyway?

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

"Filthy"??      sounds to me like you have some deep rooted sexual hang ups    You are here just like everybody else and you came for the same reason,  you just cannot bear to admit it to yourself.   

Religious upbringing?

Sex is a very dirty thing for many people.....really should not be tolerated in a civilised society.

3 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Lets get real. Most guys who have paid cimpaniins here are impotent. When I was on Tinder I used to get requests ftom these types of women to bang them in front of their hubby, so he could get some excitement. I passed on this "opportunity" quite a few times. I could even send screenshots, but last time i did something similar I got a warning...

Funny, I met a Croatian who told me precisely the same thing.

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Of course she does, you support her financially.

I have a girlfriend. I don't need to 'pull women', but I still meet new women all the time, but say no. You wouldn't understand. Women can see certain things in men if the men have that quality. 

Do you have to carry a stick?

Edited by Will B Good
  • Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Religious upbringing?

Sex is a very dirty thing for many people.....really should not be tolerated in a civilised society.

Not at all. They are filthy disease spreaders. Reality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

1. Depends on if you have one or many.

2. Guess you will have to read up on the meaning of the expression sexpat, as it depends on if they are faithful or have numerous encounters on the side.

That´s because you still do not know the meaning of the expression sexpat.

You have a Thai wife and live here.

Sexpat in my book. 

If you didn’t live here, or didn’t have a thai wife that would disqualify you from being a sexpat in my opinion.

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

Not at all. They are filthy disease spreaders. Reality.

I doubt anyone is ignorant of that fact......no different to driving a car......watch what you are doing, wear a safety belt (in the car, not for sex), concentrate and be sensible.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

You have a Thai wife and live here.

Sexpat in my book. 

If you didn’t live here, or didn’t have a thai wife that would disqualify you from being a sexpat in my opinion.

I don't agree with this. Many people are in legitimate relationships. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Get with the times Will   nowadays he has the whole alphabet community to indulge in his sexual preferences with, paid or otherwise

• Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

I doubt anyone is ignorant of that fact......no different to driving a car......watch what you are doing, wear a safety belt (in the car, not for sex), concentrate and be sensible.

Ridiculous...

2 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

The problem in Thailand is that even when a westerner is with a decent Thai lady, society will look on them and think the lady is a rent-a-week or a rent-a-year compagnon.

Seriously.....who cares?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Get with the times Will   nowadays he has the whole alphabet community to indulge in his sexual preferences with, paid or otherwise

Another sex tourist?

Real women only for me. Real attraction. Something you no longer understand.