Urgent Visa Applications

Due to an emergency back home in the U.K, I will need to fly out within the next few days. I want to take my TG with me. Can applications be processsed the same day, in the case of an emergency?

What paper work will be required for her at the U.k embassy in BANGKOK? She has a letter from her employer, a faxed letter of invitation for her from my family, some money in the bank and she is also the M.D of her own company here in Thailand as well as being in fulltime employment with the same employer for 20 years.

This is Urgent..please help!

Due to an emergency back home in the U.K, I will need to fly out within the next few days. I want to take my TG with me. Can applications be processsed the same day, in the case of an emergency?

What paper work will be required for her at the U.k embassy in BANGKOK? She has a letter from her employer, a faxed letter of invitation for her from my family, some money in the bank and she is also the M.D of her own company here in Thailand as well as being in fulltime employment with the same employer for 20 years.

This is Urgent..please help!

I would call the Embassy first. The application processing office would probably only file as usual.

I doubt they would view an emergency on your side as a goodenough reason for your GF getting a super fast service but I may be wrong

Good luck

Edited by Krub

Thanks Krub,

Just called the Embassy and they have basically given me the usual 2-5 days processing time...Will go there tomorrow and see what I can be done on 'compassionate' grounds.

As TG is not 'related' to my family, I think the chances of her gettingan approval are slim but I need her to go with me for 'moral' support more than anything else!

Thanks Krub,

Just called the Embassy and they have basically given me the usual 2-5 days processing time...Will go there tomorrow and see what I can be done on 'compassionate' grounds.

As TG is not 'related' to my family, I think the chances of her gettingan approval are slim but I need her to go with me for 'moral' support more than anything else!

I understand your point. Admninistration do not always see it that way.

Good luck !

Very slim if she is not related to you. If she has had a visa before you may have better luck.