Pakistani Gang Arrested in Pattaya for Scamming Indian Tourists

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The suspects, led by Pakistani nationals, allegedly pressured tourists into purchasing overpriced herbal remedies under the threat of violence if they refused.

Buy these pills, they're good for you, we even give a free coke with straws. If you refuse the offer, we have to use this rubber hose so you'll understand.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, watchcat said:

Buy these pills, they're good for you, we even give a free coke with straws. If you refuse the offer, we have to use this rubber hose so you'll understand.

The free coke poured in the nose is worse than the rubber hose

7 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Very strange indeed, nobody even daring to mention "quality tourists" either    what a stark contrast to yesterdays  outrage over a guy smoking

An old ghost town from the wild west era, featuring weathered wooden buildings and dusty dirt streets. Generative AI

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Very strange indeed, nobody even daring to mention "quality tourists" either    what a stark contrast to yesterdays  outrage over a guy smoking

I think people a just fed up with the mouthy arrogant tatooed 50 or 60 year old bald big belly falangs speaking loudly and bullying as if they were in some remote pub god knows where.....and perhaps looking down on other foreigners, when they forget that in Thailand a falang is also a foreigner and no better or worse in the eyes of the locals.

Looks that the era of the ruling "boyz club" has ended for many !! 😅

We could consider that the other swindlers or local crooks here, cheat people with more subtle of a smile or with a bit more class and respect, before turning up the passive-agressive tactics  ?

Edited by Sigmund
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

resize_5c2ae6c824e86c70412c01604c9f5f4d3424365e69463fb1cbeab28ed7a3f062.jpg

Picture courtesy: Siam Rath

Authorities in Chonburi Province have arrested five individuals for operating an illegal herbal product business that targeted Indian tourists. The suspects, led by Pakistani nationals, allegedly pressured tourists into purchasing overpriced herbal remedies under the threat of violence if they refused.

The arrests were made on 22 October at 10:49 p.m., following a joint operation between Pattaya's Tourist Police and the Chonburi Provincial Public Health Office.

image.jpeg

Picture courtesy: Siam Rath

The authorities raided a shop selling herbal products in Nong Prue, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi. The arrested individuals include Mr. Ullah Ehsan, 22, Mr. Najeebullah Khan, 39, Mr. Jalil Khan, 24, Mr. Bacha Khan, 23, all from Pakistan, and Ms. Riya, 22, from Myanmar.

The first suspect, Ullah Ehsan, faces multiple charges, including selling unauthorised modern medicines and herbal products, as well as working without a valid work permit.

The other four individuals were charged with working without the proper permits, reported Siam Rath.

All suspects and the confiscated herbal products, totalling 17 items, have been handed over to Pattaya Police for further legal action.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-25

news-footer-2.png

image.png

Should of just thrown a bar of soap inbetween them. Problem solved. 🤷🏼

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

The free coke poured in the nose is worse than the rubber hose

Don't know where most of you are from, but John Travolta in an old sitcom used to say "up your nose with a rubber hose" so that's the first thing I thought of. So I'd say it's a tie. Cheers. 

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

No Brits involved?

Shame! Some on here will have nothing to write about today.

Talking of that have you been following the trial of Urfan Sharif. The message that he sent after fleeing to Pakistan "I legally punished her, and she died," he said in the call played in court, telling the operator "she was naughty". Referring to his 10 year old daughter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, James9999 said:

Talking of that have you been following the trial of Urfan Sharif. The message that he sent after fleeing to Pakistan "I legally punished her, and she died," he said in the call played in court, telling the operator "she was naughty". Referring to his 10 year old daughter.

This is what they do when they bring their own backward culture to the UK

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Honestly, this story  doesn't sit right with me. We all know that the Pakistanis and Indians detest each other, particularly Hindu v. Muslim v Sikh with all uniting to persecute Christians. It does not seem plausible that Pakistanis could so easily con the Indians, unless and it is a significant UNLESS, the perps and victims were either all of similar  sect/religion, i.e. Muslim exploiting muslim or Sikh exploiting Sikh etc. 

11 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Well if it had been British men this thread would be at least 5 pages long already and most of the posts would contain overt racists slurs, and some rather nasty insults, along with less than flattering stereotypes directed at the perpetrators and at British people generally.  

Well what a surprise that this thread has struggled reach double figures, and would you believe it, not one "racist" comment so far,  Not even a call for deportation never mind a life ban.

In fact, quite the opposite, in the OP the perpetrators are referred to as "Pakistani Nationals"   if they had been British it would have been  merely "Brits"

Countless times over the last few years, I have witnessed the resident lynch mob here  ripping some poor soul apart in the frenzy of a real blood lust, and have asked on several occasions if their victim would have received the same treatment had they been Black or Asian.  I don't remember ever receiving a reply, but the absence of the usual suspects on this thread will do as confirmation

So let's consider a country who's population is so horrible that laws have had to be passed to stop people disliking them and then try and workout why those laws do not apply to all nationalities

Well said. None of the retarded half wit Brit bashers on here would dare to acknowledge that the child raping paedophile gangs in the UK are predominantly Pakistani.

Oooh, I'm just waiting for the sad emojis. Cry me a river you sad sacks.

Also be interested to see whether this post gets deleted....

2 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Honestly, this story  doesn't sit right with me. We all know that the Pakistanis and Indians detest each other, particularly Hindu v. Muslim v Sikh with all uniting to persecute Christians. It does not seem plausible that Pakistanis could so easily con the Indians, unless and it is a significant UNLESS, the perps and victims were either all of similar  sect/religion, i.e. Muslim exploiting muslim or Sikh exploiting Sikh etc. 

You saw the picture of their shop, right?
I don't hardly know what would look anymore Muslim than that.
It doesn't mean that there was some kind of exploitation directed at any other particular religion.... It is interesting though.....