The 4th Annual Gay Forums Meet And Greet Announcement

Rainwalker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages...

It is my pleasure to invite you to The 4th Annual All Gay Forums Meet and Greet and Swimsuit Competition to be held between 4 and 7 PM on Saturday, December 1, 2007 at Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, Thailand.

The Event

A gathering of Friends of Gay Forums for adult beverages, scintillating conversation, finger food, and, best of all, lots of gossip

The Place

Corner Bar

Sunee Plaza, Pattaya

The Time and Date

4 o'clock - 7 o'clock

Saturday, December 1st, 2007

There will be an open bar and buffet happily provided by Rainwalker in gratitude for the cogent information and good times so freely provided by the folks that contribute to the forums in the spirit of knowing that we are stronger together than alone.

This invitation is extended to all Friends of the Forums but regretfully, individuals who have egregiously abused other posters are not welcome.

This year’s expected winner of the Swim Suit Competition will unfortunately not be able to attend but sends regards from the steroid dependency withdrawal program that he (now she) is attending, so get that Brazilian Wax, Girls, and get ready to strut your stuff.

getmsg-708972.jpg

The event takes place during the Pattaya Gay Festival Final Four Days: November 29th - December 2, 2007

Visit the PGF website:http://www.pattayagayfestival.com/

Edited by Rainwalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately my speedo accentuates my prosthetic right leg, so will decline for decency's sake.

Actually, now I wish I was coming to LoS earlier. Not until January 14, but if I ever bump into rainwalker, it will be me buying the drinks. :o

Thanks for keeping a smile fixed firmly on my face today.

Cheers

krobbie

It's just so unfair. I've abused a number of posters, but they all said they liked it and some even came back for more!

I mean, what consenting adults do, shouldn't be held against them....

It's just so unfair. I've abused a number of posters, but they all said they liked it and some even came back for more!

I mean, what consenting adults do, shouldn't be held against them....

Scott, are you feeling guilty at this point? Just go to the party! No one will know it's you. Try not to call attention to yourself by wearing a thong though. That might be construed as attention seeking.

:o

Cheers!

krobbie