Depends on how much stuff you have to move and the distance.

I moved 450 KM. approx. from CM to Phetchabun, We rented a covered truck,and had a crew load and then rode with the truck to Phetchabun,over 12 hrs. ride and was 5000 baht. total.

But you will have to find a truck and then make your deal.,but if you do not have to much,you might use a pickup or song teau and come out fine.

:o Cheers Kev, a nice reply! The distance is at least double but i just wanted some idea what to expect. I know you can send stuff via the train and they weigh it per kilo but i don't know how safe it is. Sofa and a bed i would leave behind. Not too much stuff really.

Regards.

Try ETO Express Transportation Organization, a Government-run moving company. We used then to Move to Songkhla from Chiang Mai, and from Songkhla to BKK a couple of years later. Cheap prices, fast, reliable, in my experience.

- µÔ´µèÍͺ¶ÒÁºÃÔ¡ÒÃẺ DOOR TO DOOR ( ä»ÃѺԹ¤éÒ¶Ö§ºéÒ¹ ) á¼¹¡ÃǺÃÇÁÔ¹¤éÒ 245-3619,

245-5207, 2451150 ËÃ×Í 245-3231-9 µèÍ 4390-91 â·ÃÒà 2459721

http://www.eto.mot.go.th/index1.htm

Well if you do not have to much and no big things,I would just get a song teau or a guy with a pickup,they will do it cheap,a large passenger van from here to BKK,350 KM was only 1500 plus fuel [1000] round trip and he waited for 3 hrs at the airport.