Stranded In Cambodia

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also want to make sure you have enough to support yourself if you want to get a work permit at all.  You need 400,000 THB in a Thai bank to get any sort of WP, although they are overlooking this for ESL teachers. 
They also want to make sure you have enough to support yourself if you want to get a work permit at all.  You need 400,000 THB in a Thai bank to get any sort of WP, although they are overlooking this for ESL teachers. 

Absolutely wrong! What you will need, to get a work permit is an employer and 750 THB. If I was you, I would get a good lawyer to sort things out, it might be easier than you thought to stay in Thailand and work! :o

You sound deprest, I hope and think that everything will work out just find for you in the end. I do not like everything here eather, but as I am not even a Thai citizen, who am I to decide whats good for Thailand and not? :D

regards,

Ban thale

I hope that Drummer understands drums more than he understands immigration and work permit laws of Thailand.

I most certainly hope that, too. :o I have gotten my information from various websites and forums, like this one and www.adjarn.com

I am very pleased to know that I am wrong.

To Ban thale: Chok dee khrap.

350torana for your info there is one ATM machine in the whole of cambodia in Phnom Phen.

I just returned from a "30 day" visa run from Cambodia , I have 11 entry/exit stamps in my passport. Had no problems whatsoever.

Think y'all bit paranoid as usual at Thai visa .com

I live in Cambodia and I so far haven’t seen any guys wandering about weeping because they can’t reenter Thailand. I've have dozens of Thai stamps (not really that many I know) but someone I know works in Poipet (poor sod) and he crosses that border consantly and he has never complained of being harassed...

:o

3 brand new newbies join us as expert visa consultants ( and boasting 8 posts between them )

The number of your posts doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your particular knowledge of each subject.

A "newbie" has nothing to do with your length of stay in Thailand. It just means you (maybe) post first time under a new alias.

Being a "newbie" doesn't mean that you don't know anything about the subject. Again, somebody may post under a new name to avoid flaming and retarded (or smart ass) answers from some of the "oldies" - or other posters who may think they are experts on all and everything. :D

Please come down to earth, some of us post to help out, and we don't always agree with others just because they post a lot.

And poster who think they are the smartest and more clever than others, are not always so. :D