December 10, 20241 yr Does the car tents normally accept/sell a car for Commission? And if,what % do they normally ask for Commission?
December 10, 20241 yr 3 hours ago, sanook 1 said: Does the car tents normally accept/sell a car for Commission? And if,what % do they normally ask for Commission? If you know them and trust them some will offer this service. We used a tent owner to renew our annual car tax to save us the hassle of going ourselves so we got to trust him. Later I had a car that was past it's prime and beginning to rack up repair bills. I gave it to him to sell for me. The deal I offered was he could keep any sum over 60,000 baht he could get. He managed to sell it within a month and I think he managed to get 70,000 for it. I was glad to see the back of it as it was spending more time off road than on it.
Create an account or sign in to comment