Weekend Trips

mezcal

Hi!

I'm just so fed up with the straight lines and tight u-turns here in Chachoengsao...

I'm dreaming of a nice curveous mountain track...a panoramic view...a sunny day...and my girlfriend not complaining too much about the speed....ok, too perfect. :o

I would just be happy if anyone could recommend a nice weekendtrip around Bangkok. The only one I know so far is Kantchanaburi, which I love very much.

suggestions!?

cheers

M

Hi!

I'm just so fed up with the straight lines and tight u-turns here in Chachoengsao...

I'm dreaming of a nice curveous mountain track...a panoramic view...a sunny day...and my girlfriend not complaining too much about the speed....ok, too perfect. :o

I would just be happy if anyone could recommend a nice weekendtrip around Bangkok. The only one I know so far is Kantchanaburi, which I love very much.

suggestions!?

cheers

M

Hi M

You can try Khao-Yai, low speed and many corners, you GF would love that :D . If you want more extreme, you can join me in the beginning of September, I of to Udon to meet some other biker-freaks :D

Cheers

Tilapia.

Hi Mezcal, first thing to do is get a decent road map. Then just go out and explore. Get off the main highways and you find some lovely roads. You also meet some genuine Thais. Also check out www.gt_riders.com it has lots of rides and the forum board has good information to. Its a beautiful country we are in and its a shame all most people see of it is the touristy resorts. Enjoy and stay upright :o

Thanks guys!

Khao Yai is nice I know, but my girlfriend has an irrational fear of caterpillars (the worms) and insists there are a lot there... :o ....but I will definitely go there by myself again! :D

Thinking about going down to Rayong for the shooting star night on sunday.

Any roads to suggest or avoid?

have a nice weekend!

M

Thanks guys!

Khao Yai is nice I know, but my girlfriend has an irrational fear of caterpillars (the worms) and insists there are a lot there... :o ....but I will definitely go there by myself again! :D

Thinking about going down to Rayong for the shooting star night on sunday.

Any roads to suggest or avoid?

have a nice weekend!

M

Your g/f should also know then that these caterpillars also exsit everywhere else you go !

as H2O Dunc says there's loads of good riding to be had here. As your in Chaochongsao you'll know the 304 rd which carries straight through to Korat. That's good mountain riding & not too far