Tracking Settlement Visa

hello, i have just submitted my wifes settlement visa application, on friday, and we were called this morning and my wife was asked a number of questions over the phone ,the woman then said good bye and we havent heard anything since , is there a way i can track our application as the numbers i was given to call dont seem to be getting us anywhere and there online tracking system doesnt seem to work, aprrieciate any help thanks :o

The online tracking hasn't worked for the last couple of weeks, and I get the impression that the application centre has just given up answering the phone. I'm afraid that I'm unaware of any number other than that given on the website.

Scouse.

Same 4 us it was a long time ago they rang on a Thus at 4 pm asked her have you been married she replied yes it was a thai ceromony under UK it is not legal.

They said ok and put the phone down ours at the time was for a fiance visa i rang them next day,all they said passport ready for collection visa was inside 3 days process time that was about May 2006 if this helps you.

Hello THAIJKD,

If you gave it on Friday, I think you will hear back today/tomorrow. Recently, we gave ours on a Weds, it came back the following Tuesday. Don't worry too much about the online tracking, it didn't work for me either. I telephoned the call centre to ask if there was a problem, she said it was a new system that wasn't fully right. She was able to search for me, requiring a passport number and date of birth. I found calling in the mornings much easier (9am Thailand). Afternoons could be upto 10 minutes before thet answered. The VFS staff were very helpful.

Good luck, I hope you have good news soon.

Jonnie.

Hello THAIJKD,

If you gave it on Friday, I think you will hear back today/tomorrow. Recently, we gave ours on a Weds, it came back the following Tuesday. Don't worry too much about the online tracking, it didn't work for me either. I telephoned the call centre to ask if there was a problem, she said it was a new system that wasn't fully right. She was able to search for me, requiring a passport number and date of birth. I found calling in the mornings much easier (9am Thailand). Afternoons could be upto 10 minutes before thet answered. The VFS staff were very helpful.

Good luck, I hope you have good news soon.

Jonnie.

send UKVac an email on the info@ukvac email addy and you will have a respons within 24 hours (on business days at least) what i understand from 3 couples that have recently submitted applications