December 16, 20241 yr Hi I have an appointment tomorrow to renew my Thai motorcycle license which expires on 21 December, and which is 2 years old. I’ve got the certificate of residence and the medical certificate, but, for the renewal, do I need to sit a test online before I go into the phuket licensing department tomorrow? This one here? https://www.dlt-elearning.com/elearningcourse Or is this just for new applications Or do I sit the test in the phuket licensing centre in person and this online link is just for practising? Is there anything in missing? Thanks for any help
December 16, 20241 yr 5 hours ago, sureno said: I need to sit a test online before I go into the phuket licensing department tomorrow? This one here? I don't have have personal experience re Phuket ... However when I did the same from 2 to 5 year license I was told not required. That was Bangkok.
December 16, 20241 yr 18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said: However when I did the same from 2 to 5 year license I was told not required. Can confirm, not required. Though it is required for renewing the five year but wasn’t enforced on my last go-around. Don’t forget signed photocopies of the bio pp page, last stamp & tm30. x2 if you’re renewing both motorbike and car.
December 16, 20241 yr 3 hours ago, novacova said: Don’t forget signed photocopies of the bio pp page, last stamp & tm30. x2 if you’re renewing both motorbike and car. The OP should be aware that if both license renewal required that photocopy of certificate of residence will suffice.
Create an account or sign in to comment