Do's And Don't Around Thai Police

Debaryman101

I know this spot very well, one of the cops there drive a fancy Honda Steed which costs second hand approx. ten times his monthly salary.

They stopped me once and the policeman was extremely rude, I never show them my drivers license, just a copy. They tell me that this can not be and want to write a ticket or take me to the station, "that's fine"  I reply then.

Then I can go, I've never met a cop who was actually willing to go to the station with me.

Thats the same prick who stopped me--as I point out in my earlier post. I was exiting off the highway and going down to petchburi road

20yearsinthai, did he say why he was stopping you?

By the way, I've seen two cops standing there many times. Their job appears to be to prevent vehicles using the extreme right-hand east-bound lane to go straight on, over the railway track, where that lane becomes another east-bound lane.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this spot very well, one of the cops there drive a fancy Honda Steed which costs second hand approx. ten times his monthly salary.

They stopped me once and the policeman was extremely rude, I never show them my drivers license, just a copy. They tell me that this can not be and want to write a ticket or take me to the station, "that's fine"  I reply then.

Then I can go, I've never met a cop who was actually willing to go to the station with me.

Thats the same prick who stopped me--as I point out in my earlier post. I was exiting off the highway and going down to petchburi road

20yearsinthai, did he say why he was stopping you?

By the way, I've seen two cops standing there many times. Their job appears to be to prevent vehicles using the extreme right-hand east-bound lane to go straight on, over the railway track, where that lane becomes another east-bound lane.

RDN

yes he asked me where i was going. i told him i was going to work,he asked what work did i do--i told him and then he asked if i had any computers for sale at a cheap price. i told him no and he let me go. the idiot could have got me for driving without a license and gotten a few baht out of me but he never asked about my license.