Visa Nervousness!

Hi,

We are moving to Pattaya with our boarder collie dog (well we couldn't leave her behind could we!) - can any of you experienced visa people advise us of the safest way to get a 12 month visa?

We are in our 30's, and thinking of taking a part time course... would this work for visa purposes? What happens if i dont attend the course (with regard to the visa)?

please please please help us - as we are totally sick of the uk rat race and may go mad very soon!

Hi,

We are moving to Pattaya with our boarder collie dog (well we couldn't leave her behind could we!) - can any of you experienced visa people advise us of the safest way to get a 12 month visa?

We are in our 30's, and thinking of taking a part time course... would this work for visa purposes? What happens if i dont attend the course (with regard to the visa)?

please please please help us - as we are totally sick of the uk rat race and may go mad very soon!

Sorry but you have to be a bit more specific in order for members to help you,

ie: Are you coming here with a Thai Lady as your wife or UK wife?

What course are you talking about?

Why choose Pattaya as a destination?

If you are not trolling then maybe members can help you,

Hence your lack off response maybe? :o

Smells of troll, but here we go............if you and wife are both british citizens apply to Royal Thai Consulate Hull for Non immigrant O.. 1 yr multiple entry visa....on grounds of visiting family and friends. Check out their website for further details. Sounds like you are none too keen on course? If your wife is Thai there are other avenues......need more details

HI thanks for the advice re trolling

Ok, lets start again

we are 2 lasses, packing our jobs in to come to pattaya. We thought that if we applied to do a TEFL course or something like that then we could obtain a student visa so we could stay.

I have heard that the embassy in Hull cant make their minds up. We are just down the road from them in Lincoln so can at least pay them a visit.

So any advice would be really appreciated, as we wish to come out within 6 weeks.

Thanks

Ive just been back to the U.K in June and got a Non Imm O visa with no problems at all from Hull. Its your life but i think you need to sit down and reconsider what you are about to do...........you both want to pack your jobs in and come and live here, do you have the financial means to support yourselves? Have you ever been here before (Pattaya)? You say you want to do a T.E.F.L course or something like that.........doesnt sound like you are very well organised to me. Sorry if it sounds a bit hard.

No worries thaifler1, i understand. Yes been before, been planning for months and saving, not interestd in a course, thought was best way to get a long visa that was all. Coming with my dog which i have taken all over the world but not thailand.

Looking forward to getting there, will buy you a beer

Thanks for your advice will get in touch with the embassy.