How Bad Can It Get

snowflake

I picked up a stray on my way to school today (a humanoid). He was walking down the road and since I know that he has a car I stopped and picked him up to be a little friendly (that doesnt happen often). I asked him about his car and he told me he had an accident on saturday, smashed the car up pretty badly, but luckily all the people were ok...

Then I asked about his insurance (old car) he said that he just found out that he did not own the car as the school he used to work for had not issued a work permit or NON B so the salesperson had given them all the documents to fix once the WP came through (with NON :o.

He said that the mechanic who sold him the car would also not be responsible and pay... Can you see where this is going..

Anyways, he spent the night in hospital Saturday-Sunday and when he got back home he had no electricity...

HHHHMMMMMMM

In the few months he has been here he has lost his job (nothing wrong from his side)

accident with his car which after he paid for he found out was not his anyway...

no electricity... (cut off for some reason.. )

The end qustion here now is how much would be enough??? when would you leave ?

I would have left at this stage but he is still fighting it out.. GOOD OLD SCHOOL...

Yes, he has had some bad breaks. The school treated him terribly. Looks like they backed down on almost all they promised him after inviting him over from retirement in his home country and a bereavement! I also understand that the steering broke as he was driving resulting in his unfortunate meeting with a roadside ditch and drainage pipe!

One has to hand it to him sticking it out here, truly hope his luck is in for a change, jolly nice fellow.

Yes, he has had some bad breaks. The school treated him terribly. Looks like they backed down on almost all they promised him after inviting him over from retirement in his home country and a bereavement! I also understand that the steering broke as he was driving resulting in his unfortunate meeting with a roadside ditch and drainage pipe!

One has to hand it to him sticking it out here, truly hope his luck is in for a change, jolly nice fellow.

He is nice but I wouldn't say jolly nice...

:o

Sounds like a great school, do you have a contact number for the school?? again i agree that the way he has been treated is terrible.

Sounds like a great school, do you have a contact number for the school?? again i agree that the way he has been treated is terrible.

No number, just follow the stinking smell in Nakhon... Not my house.. to the school.... you will find it...

No number, just follow the stinking smell in Nakhon... Not my house.. to the school.... you will find it...

thanks little snowflake, i have now found the school.