Bkk Travel Agents

Big A

I know that Thaivisa have started their own travel agency, and I wish them all success in their new business.

However, it is wise to shop around for other agents (sorry, George!! :o ). Can anyone recommend any good, reliable, honest and reasonably priced (flight) travel agents that have provided you with good service?

Thanx in advance.

Big A

yeah, TV Air is good -they have branches in Emporium and Central Chidlom

Also, recommend Ticket Discounts (at Ploenchit) Tel.#02-2538777 - Have been getting good and prompt service from them.

Saveflights.com is quite good too. They list their air ticket prices online inclusive of everything (taxes, surcharge, etc.) so you dont get shock later with all the +++ in the prices. Hopefully TV travel agency will do the same with competitive prices.

I know that Thaivisa have started their own travel agency, and I wish them all success in their new business.

However, it is wise to shop around for other agents (sorry, George!! :o ). Can anyone recommend any good, reliable, honest and reasonably priced (flight) travel agents that have provided you with good service?

Thanx in advance.

Big A

Thanx in advance.

Big A

Hmmm, fast fingers, faster than the brain, again, thus the blank post, sorry.

I've used Green Travel a couple of times, Khun Mike, good English, good service.  I even had to cancel a trip once after paying for it, got the good bulk of my  baht back, less the airline's cancelation fee.  I paid via ATM transfer and K Mike EMSed the tickets to me.  Handy, didn't have to go downtown.

http://greentravel2000.com/

Mac