"which Romantic Restaurant Or Place In Bkk?

Does Ken know about this Ying? :o

don't worry - we won't say anything!! :D

So pleased you put your photo back up by the way. :D

Hey Ying, are you by any chance a northern girl? Probably not but if you are we'd be interested if you gave us your thoughts on the thread called 'Northern Country Princesses' in the Farang Pub forum. :D

A very nice and romantic place is Trader Vic's at the Marriott Riverside. To get there, you can take the skytrain to the Taksin Bridge (last stop). There's a great Marriott barge that runs every 15 minutes that will take you to and from the hotel. Use the Marriott barge and NOT the public one!!! It's a great, romantic ride along the river. Once you get to the Marriott Riverside, someone will direct you to Trader Vic's. You can also take a riverboat dinner cruise with the Marriott. I've done that and it's great! The private riverboat ride to and from the hotel is free but riverboat dinner cruise is quite expensive and Trader Vic's can cost a pretty penny as well.

Can you give me some advice of Ramantic Pub & Restaurant or anyplace in BKK??

Regards,

Ying ....:D

Room Service at the Penthouse Hotel - Soi 3

:D

Ohh , sorry na...

That place i don't think so it's romatic

I need for dinner, Romantic night na ka! Thanks for ur advice :o:D

Aha Ying!

And how do you know this place is not romantic ..... ??

A very nice and romantic place is Trader Vic's at the Marriott Riverside. To get there, you can take the skytrain to the Taksin Bridge (last stop). There's a great Marriott barge that runs every 15 minutes that will take you to and from the hotel. Use the Marriott barge and NOT the public one!!! It's a great, romantic ride along the river. Once you get to the Marriott Riverside, someone will direct you to Trader Vic's. You can also take a riverboat dinner cruise with the Marriott. I've done that and it's great! The private riverboat ride to and from the hotel is free but riverboat dinner cruise is quite expensive and Trader Vic's can cost a pretty penny as well.

Rascal, hope you don't mind confirming whether this is the Sriphraya dock?

I hate driving all over to the other side where the Marriott is, always get lost!

It's a bit of a hike - on the edge of Bangkok, but I went to this place along the Chao Prya river for Valentines day with the g/f earlier this year.

Got both indoor and outdoor areas, all candle lit, with a really relaxed atmosphere. Prices wern't bad either...

Sadly, I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, nor where it's near to. Will post another msg with name and whereabouts soon.

Can you give me some advice of Ramantic Pub & Restaurant or anyplace in BKK??

Regards,

Ying ....:D

Room Service at the Penthouse Hotel - Soi 3

:wub:

Ohh , sorry na...

That place i don't think so it's romatic

I need for dinner, Romantic night na ka! Thanks for ur advice :o:D

Aha Ying!

And how do you know this place is not romantic ..... ??

JUST GUESS!!!! :D

It's a bit of a hike - on the edge of Bangkok, but I went to this place along the Chao Prya river for Valentines day with the g/f earlier this year.

Got both indoor and outdoor areas, all candle lit, with a really relaxed atmosphere. Prices wern't bad either...

Sadly, I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, nor where it's near to. Will post another msg with name and whereabouts soon.

wow!!...sound romantic mak mak :o