Rainman's Guide On "how To Get A Dog"

rainman

Rainman's Guide on "How to get a dog":

1. Send your wife to the night market (any market will do too).

2. Make sure her original intentions, as stated to you, are to buy clothes.

3. If you followed the previous instructions carefully, she may now return with a puppy dog.

4. Don't panic, the puppy dog was originally bought because her sister (who already has two small children and can't take care of a dog on top) wanted one.

5. If your wife doesn't have a sister, simply choose another family member.

6. As the days go by, it becomes more and more clear to you that the puppy dog is here to stay.

World, meet Gizmo.

Gizmo, meet World.

post-9621-1186827890_thumb.jpg

Rainman's Guide on "How to get a dog":

1. Send your wife to the night market (any market will do too).

2. Make sure her original intentions, as stated to you, are to buy clothes.

3. If you followed the previous instructions carefully, she may now return with a puppy dog.

4. Don't panic, the puppy dog was originally bought because her sister (who already has two small children and can't take care of a dog on top) wanted one.

5. If your wife doesn't have a sister, simply choose another family member.

6. As the days go by, it becomes more and more clear to you that the puppy dog is here to stay.

World, meet Gizmo.

Gizmo, meet World.

Cute. Any ideas what your going to be having with it? Sticky rice and BBQ'd dog are a specialty where I am from!

Gizmo, gizmo... Rainman, you're sure it's not a gremlin, right?

Don't feed it after midnight!

He sure looks like one! That's why I gave him that name. Bites like one too. I spend more time with my feet ON the office table than under. And when I have them under I never know when I get bitten without any warning. Now that he's around 10 weeks old the teeth are starting to come out. I wonder what kind of critter he turns into when I feed it after midnight :o

Edited by rainman

World, meet Gizmo.

Gizmo, meet World.

Hi Gizmo, meet Leo and Sadie, Sadie is the one howling at the Moon. :D

A Shi-Tzu is the only small dog I'd consider having, game little chaps :o

Hey Crossy, do you still think that after looking at these two beauts?

Great looking Dog Rainman.

post-28619-1186849406_thumb.jpg

post-28619-1186849571_thumb.jpg

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

He meant your avatar. :D

The furball is kind of okay. (AND makes an excellent brush to wash the car with.)

Ok, that made me feel better. Thank you :o On this one you should be able to tell it's a dog. I think I took that photo after midnight. Note the green eyes ...he's turning!

post-9621-1186858093_thumb.jpg

yo

rainman did it come with any AA batteries

or is it a wind up

:o

I think he's on solar power, because he runs around all day without a break. Or might even be powered by any light source as he keeps it up until I turn off the lights at night ..and then some.

:o:D:D Know the feeling, we've got one of those to keep the Golden company! Might look cute but they've got hearts of lions.

A Shi-Tzu is the only small dog I'd consider having, game little chaps :D

Yeah, I'd agree..their bite is far worse than their bark. A small dog with a big attitude.

:o:D:D Know the feeling, we've got one of those to keep the Golden company! Might look cute but they've got hearts of lions.

A Shi-Tzu is the only small dog I'd consider having, game little chaps :D

Yeah, I'd agree..their bite is far worse than their bark. A small dog with a big attitude.

Talk about biting. I've got the marks of these evil little teeth everywhere on my toes, ankles, legs, computer cables, shoes and even on the flower pots made from clay.

post-9621-1187023582_thumb.jpg

Geez, Rainman, are you really ready for this lap ornament? As Sanpatang noted, it would make a great car cleaning implement and even do back up as a feather duster. Does it bark or shriek? A fun thread, nonetheless.

There are days when I just want to put him in a box and go sell him at the next market. I had two teacup Yorkies before, each under 1kg ...which my mom takes care of now. They were nothing compared to this little critter. They bit too when they were young, but this one bites and keeps biting until I bleed and then bites some more.

A common sentence around my house these days seems to be "get the dog off me, I can't work!" My wife's opinion about ever having a baby also seems to have changed, as the dog already keeps her busy all day :o