Relatives Of Thai Provincial Bureaucrat Kicks Petty Thief To Curb

theseveredhead

Last night Pattaya People TV had shown relatives of Thai provincial bureaucrat repeatedly kicking a (former) employee cum petty thief repeatedly about the face,head and body.The two attackers set upon the alleged thief and the police did absolutely nothing,a clear human rights abuse.

Perhaps if they paid the twoyr employee enough he could have bought a used computer for himself.

and they wonder why they have problems in the South with Muslims. Wonder why??

Last night Pattaya People TV had shown relatives of Thai provincial bureaucrat repeatedly kicking a (former) employee cum petty thief repeatedly about the face,head and body.The two attackers set upon the alleged thief and the police did absolutely nothing,a clear human rights abuse.

Perhaps if they paid the twoyr employee enough he could have bought a used computer for himself.

and they wonder why they have problems in the South with Muslims. Wonder why??

Only on the TV section? Not reported in the paper version?

Ephemeral images that will soon be forgotten by the general public, but which show that the provincial bureaucrat's family have power over their employees and no one can touch them. Maybe not forgotten by their employees.

The two attackers set upon the alleged thief and the police did absolutely nothing,a clear human rights abuse.

isnt the victim of theft being abused of his human rights also ?

sometimes a little street justice gets the message through to thieves much more effectively than the slap on the wrists with a damp sponge that the courts would have meted out after lengthy and expensive court procedures.

in these times of increased criminality , ineffective policing and weak courts i am thoroughly in favour of the public beating of petty criminals by the victims of their crimes..... it sends out a very powerful message.

indeed, twas the alleged thief's rights that were abused. only in thailand/cambodia could someone two people repeatedly kick someone in the face and about the body and nothing done about that. it was clearly a worse offense imo than the theft of some crappy b3500 computer.

taxexile - reminds me of taxin's 'stret justice' - 2500 murdered w/o trial for alleged drugs offenses.

what it really points to is the tahi polices' impotence to curb everything from murder (bank bar) to petty theft.

taxexile - reminds me of taxin's 'stret justice' - 2500 murdered w/o trial for alleged drugs offenses

agreed , street justice should be reserved for those either caught in the act , or those whose guilt is beyond doubt.

i have no wish to see innocent people beaten or worse.

criminals just play the odds , and the odds these days are heavily stacked in the criminals favour , with the victims nearly always losing out.

its about time the odds were stacked in the victims favour , like i said it would send out a powerful message if lowlife criminals were given a dose of their own medicine , with a side order of public humiliation thrown in for good measure.