European Tour

I have a Thai wife who lives in Thailand (I am a uk citizen) and she has been to the Uk before and stayed for 3 months. Next time she comes we would like to travel around Europe easily, can we do this or must she get a visa for every country she wants to travel thru?

Your wife can apply for a Schengen visa which will enable her to travel around all member countries plus Switzerland. So, she'll need a UK visa and a Schengen visa - that's all.

Scouse.

I was not aware that a Thai with a Shenghen visa could travel to Switzerland.

Does the Shenghen visa have be for more than 1 entry to use it to go to Switzerland ?

Any other formalities/documemnts at the Shenghen/Swiss border than the Thia passport with the SHenghen visa ?

Thanks

I was not aware that a Thai with a Shenghen visa could travel to Switzerland.

Does the Shenghen visa have be for more than 1 entry to use it to go to Switzerland ?

Any other formalities/documemnts at the Shenghen/Swiss border than the Thia passport with the SHenghen visa ?

Switzerland allows entry to Thai passport holders who have a Schengen visa. However it would be best to have a multi entry if you intend to visit Switzerland in the middle of your tour.

With a single entry Schengen visa you can enter Switzerland first and then enter the Shengen states or enter Switzerland last and leave to a non Schengen state.