Newbie Seeks Uk Visa Advice

Hi, everyone. Currently preparing paperwork for a UK Tourist Visa application, and I'm confused about how to prove I can support my Tee Rak's visit financially. She's in LOS and I'm in the UK. Everyone says to send copies of bank statements, but surely it's asking for trouble to give out account numbers and suchlike? Thought of blanking the numbers out of course, but would it still be valid evidence then? Never dreamed it would be so difficult to get a simple Tourist Visa, and my heart really went out to Big Spuds when I read his earlier thread. If you read this, mate, I hope everything works out for you. Anyway, thanks for any help, and sorry if this has already been dealt with (tried a search, but no joy) :o

Hi Trebilcock,

Just give them what they want, i am sure if there are problems with the Embassy and this bank information there would be many posts on the subject.

Before you have the visa approval, you will be happy to give them your pin number!

Have a Happy...

DeDanan

you will need an awful lot more than just bank statements as thats only one part of the requirements, there are others like has your lady got any land, house etc in her name? She must had a good enough reason to return or they will just throw it out like they did with spuds. I did comment on spuds with near enough the same as i'm saying here.

If she is working she will need a letter from her employer giving her the time off work and will leave her job open until she returns.

You will need to show where you live, mortage details, wages slips etc.

You will need to show there is a relationship, phone bills, letters,e-mails,birthday or christmas cards etc.

Without this evidence you will not be able to get her back for sure. mail me if you need any help.