Nightlife In Chiang Mai

girlx

I like "Don Juan" bar. Cute dek-serve, good beer prices, and a if you don't like it there are a million other bars in Suntitam to try out. Local yocal, so brush up on your Thai, nobody is gonna understand or want to speak English.

-------

Directions:

If you are heading on HuayKaew towards DoiSuthep from Central, turn right at the first gas station. Then first right, then first left, then straight on until you reach the bar(s) at a T-junction.

------

The dance club behind Siam Computer is awesome also. Many "sukois" (the girlfriends of "sebs") there and it is open very late.

i usually manage to find some but after last night when a thai man followed me down a dark street masturbating and moaning at me (on rajthivi rd.)

HAHA, I think I know that thai guy -- was he rasta? if so, he was in rare form the other night and pissed all over a drunk tourist falang passed out on ratvithi. LOVES IT.

Josh, what the heck is wrong with you? Pissing over someone passed out on the street is not cool, and masturbating at a girl on her own is very not cool either. That just isn't funny, sorry.

Perhaps then a disclaimer should be included in sketchy J.C.'s next Lonely Planet edition: "solo feminists and drunken aussies be forewarned, golden showers and public exhibitionism/sexual harrassment can happen in the Ratvithi area / rasta row / backpacker purgatory of CM -- wear your rain ponchos and carry your mace accordingly."

Josh, what the heck is wrong with you? Pissing over someone passed out on the street is not cool, and masturbating at a girl on her own is very not cool either. That just isn't funny, sorry.

Perhaps then a disclaimer should be included in sketchy J.C.'s next Lonely Planet edition: "solo feminists and drunken aussies be forewarned, golden showers and public exhibitionism/sexual harrassment can happen in the Ratvithi area / rasta row / backpacker purgatory of CM -- wear your rain ponchos and carry your mace accordingly."

Are you sure your names not Richard Cranium ?