December 4, 2025Dec 4 Former Homeless Man in Chiang Mai Wins Lottery Jackpot A Chiang Mai man who once lived on the streets has struck a life-changing lottery win. He shared that he had been relying on odd jobs and community support before purchasing the lucky ticket. After claiming the prize, he said he plans to rebuild his life and support those who previously helped him. Local residents have celebrated his win as a rare stroke of good fortune. Authorities confirmed the payout and encouraged him to manage his newfound money responsibly.
December 4, 2025Dec 4 That's a great story. The town rubbies will be swimming in jungle hooch until they drop from kidney failure.
December 14, 2025Dec 14 On 12/4/2025 at 5:59 PM, save the frogs said: I know I'd go from rags to riches If you would only say you care Was he the one with the big package who broke in Elvira, or was it Tom Jones? I get the two mixed up.
Create an account or sign in to comment