Police Raids On Go Go Clubs

Ling Kae

There are a number of entertainment establishments here that feature Mother and Daughter teams dancing. I don't find it obscene. I find it a testament to the beauty and longevity of the mother and sign of a close family working relationship.

a mom and daughter gogo dancing team is a sign of a close family working relationship?

thanks for the best laugh tonight.:o

There are a number of entertainment establishments here that feature Mother and Daughter teams dancing. I don’t find it obscene. I find it a testament to the beauty and longevity of the mother and sign of a close family working relationship.

You missed the point. I'm talking about whether a person's attitude would be the same if it was their own daughter providing such entertainment, not a stranger....would that be acceptable?

What were the mother and daughter team doing? Were they doing a sex show?

There are a number of entertainment establishments here that feature Mother and Daughter teams dancing. I don’t find it obscene. I find it a testament to the beauty and longevity of the mother and sign of a close family working relationship.

You missed the point. I'm talking about whether a person's attitude would be the same if it was their own daughter providing such entertainment, not a stranger....would that be acceptable?

What were the mother and daughter team doing? Were they doing a sex show?

I think it depends on how acclimated one has become to Thai culture. I know the father of one mother and daughter team and he would never want to watch a show although he is more than willing to accept the money from both mother and daughter.

In fact the father wanted to sell the daughter as a mia noi when she was 14 to a feed salesman. The father bought his feed from the guy.

It is not that the father is dirt poor. He has two employed sons one of whom is doing quite well. The father owns his own home and is the patriarch of the clan.

I think accepting the monetary rewards of the enterprise is as least as bad if not worse than watching the show and not asking the women for money.

The reason the daughter got into dancing was the mother was fed up with her working 12 hours a day as a maid in Bangkok and giving all her money to a scum bag Thai boyfriend who spent it all on jewelry and drugs and abused her.

Momma beat up the boyfriend and brought daughter to Pattaya.

Trying to moralize or make a point about someone else’s morals especially in a foreign culture is never an easy road.

Like the old Indian said, “before you judge me walk a mile in my moccasins.”

How has this thread lasted this long?????

I had a post removed for even suggesting the only hub Thailand is was the sex trade capital of S E Asia :o

Then again - if we beleived all the guys on this board had the money they had Thailand would not be 3rd world

just to belabor the thread ...

when the girls arent topless - i wont be showing up any longer. when the beer goes to b60 for hene or 55 for tiger - thats also a red flag for me. i can drink on soi 7 for b35 bottled beer.

for me, its the combo cheap beer and cheap women.

i would also say i dont really like walking street much any more... i really dislike seeing any thai man 40yo+ anywhere near but esp inside a go-go working and the cops tourist and otherwise have done nothing to really clean it up (beggars, thieves, scamsters...).

for the record - someone said the bars were a rip off. i have never been ripped in 15 yrs save for a few weeks ago when some dancer walked over to me, sniff kissed me and said drink? -did not say hello, ask my name... she did not buy a drink, she bought a shot to add to this rip-off. she put the check in my cup, i took it out, she put it back in (!!). i swallowed my beer, put b50 in the cup and walked.

Edited by theseveredhead

It is boring, guess the police would have many more important things to do....

I am not a fan of Gogos but from time to time I do enjoy. It is even nicer to watch those girls, than topless farang mamas in their 40s and 50s. :o