Will The Thai Embassy In Vientiane, Laos Open Tomorrow?

Greetings to all!

I know that tomorrow's a holiday here in Thailand because of the election held today. Will the Thai Embassy in Vientiane, Laos open tomorrow? Some friends told me that it will be closed as well...but a Thai friend of mine said that it will be open for the holiday is just due to the election....people can spend the day tomorrow travelling from the places they were registered as voters back to their workplaces.

Thanks in advance for your reply

I would hazard a guess that it will be closed since Embassy's do normally have holidays of their country (even be it election days), although you would think they would have in place a system to allow remotely located worker to vote without having to return to Thailand.

I might be passing by the Thai Embassy way later on today if I see any signs outside I'll take a look.

Greetings to all!

I know that tomorrow's a holiday here in Thailand because of the election held today. Will the Thai Embassy in Vientiane, Laos open tomorrow? Some friends told me that it will be closed as well...but a Thai friend of mine said that it will be open for the holiday is just due to the election....people can spend the day tomorrow travelling from the places they were registered as voters back to their workplaces.

Thanks in advance for your reply

For future reference, please be advised that you can find "Office Hours and Official Holidays" by clicking onto the link provided. :o

For future reference, please be advised that you can find "Office Hours and Official Holidays" by clicking onto the link provided. :o

That link won't tell you if they are open tomorrow or not. Tomorrows holiday was only made official about 8 days ago, so that link doesn't refelect that. But thanks for the link, though.

Edited by Norrad