Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Seven Hour Connection

public bus 755 (as I correctly remember) straith outside the arrivals exit is 35 baht and takes around 1h. You might have to wait for up to 1h - depending on the traffic.

Thanks for that Londonthai,but I was really considering taxis surely that should be quicker ??

public bus 755 (as I correctly remember) straith outside the arrivals exit is 35 baht and takes around 1h. You might have to wait for up to 1h - depending on the traffic.

Thanks for that Londonthai,but I was really considering taxis surely that should be quicker ??

why not have a night out in bkk ,might be better than all the hectic running around.....

Have a seven hour connection between flights.Arriving 7;00am Flight to Phuket 14;00. Is it worth traveling to D/M Airport for an earlier flight.And how long/cost to D/M Airport early morning .Advice please !

You must be flying on Thai Airways, TG, I see they have a 1405 hrs flight ex BKK.

However, Air Asia (Thai Air Asia) has one out of BKK at 1050, try them.

Bangkok Airways has one out of BKK at 1145.

Out of DMK (Don Muang) there's:

--  TG 1205 at 1040

--  OG 267 AT 1040  (Orient Thai, http://www.fly12go.com/en/main.shtml)

--  TG 1213 at 1235

Try these.

Mac

why not have a night out in bkk ,might be better than all the hectic running around.....

No! done that many times before Then I just run around in the evening if I stay in Bangkok :o

Have a seven hour connection between flights.Arriving 7;00am Flight to Phuket 14;00. Is it worth traveling to D/M Airport for an earlier flight.And how long/cost to D/M Airport early morning .Advice please !

You must be flying on Thai Airways, TG, I see they have a 1405 hrs flight ex BKK.

However, Air Asia (Thai Air Asia) has one out of BKK at 1050, try them.

Bangkok Airways has one out of BKK at 1145.

Out of DMK (Don Muang) there's:

-- TG 1205 at 1040

-- OG 267 AT 1040 (Orient Thai, http://www.fly12go.com/en/main.shtml)

-- TG 1213 at 1235

Try these.

Mac

Thanks for that !!