14 Year Old Gang Member Arrested In Rape Case Involving A 13 Year Old Girl

mcd

20_08_3_2.jpg

A disturbing case of suspected rape now from Pattaya Police Station. A 14 year old boy was brought in for questioning over the weekend accused of taking a 13 year old girl to a group of his friends who proceeded to rape her. The case begins with a complaint made by the parents of the 13 year old girl to Police who began to search for the 14 year old boy. There search was made easier when the father of the boy requested Police to attend their family home in Soi 1 off the South Pattaya Road after reports of a group of men preparing to attack his Son because of the initial case of rape.

At Pattaya Police Station, Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongsawat was assigned to the case and was told by the boy that he was part of a gang and was told to bring a girl to them if he wanted to remain in the gang. He complied and the girl was taken to Soi 12 off Pattaya Second Road where she was raped by 5 gang members aged between 16 and 18. The girl is now in Hospital where she is recovering from injuries sustained during the assault and the young boy is now assisting Police with locating the gang members who will be charged with rape when found.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_20_08_50_3.htm

what evidence is there that castration prevents rape other than not being physically able ? If someone cut off my old fella I'd be pretty upset and may be more inclined to take out retribution on society for the loss suffered.

If you knew your nuts would go if you were caught - would you start?

Rape is so prevalent in Thailand - usually through incest - that it is barely thought of as a crime. It should be very severely punished and publicised as such.

"We will catch you and your nuts will go" and this would stop a lot of this before it starts.

When working in Iran an American friend's daughter was raped. The police caught the rapist and isolated him - then put the father in the cell with him. Just to make sure the father was the one who came out better, the police had already softened the guy up.

No case of mistaken identity - the girl's family knew the man, he had been positively identified. He was later executed.

Same applies in Saudi - Head-chop Square at Friday midday prayers.

in the case of pre-meditated rape the threat of castration may just mean that more planning is done to avoid being caught. In the case of spontaneous rape I doubt the threat of castration will have much deterrent effect, especially if drugs or alcohol are involved as they often are. The deterrent effect depends on a rational thought process. Where drugs or alcohol are involved the rational thought process is severely diminished therefore so is the deterrent effect.

Edited by sibeymai

did not stop this guy or the many others.

if the capital punishement clearly does not work, than chopping nuts will not do.

the result might be quite surprising - the victim will be killed after the rape, as not to identify the offender

Another need for the two bricks.

I see that Sarkosi is talking about castrating repeat sex offenders in France. More power to him (but it'll never happen - too many hand-wringing civil-rights people)(What about the civil rights of the victims?)

Chemical castration is better perceived by most than the surgical version. Don't count it out.

This is a terrible story.

I feel for the young girl, I truly hope she gets the treatment (in all aspects) and support that she needs and deserves.

Must be a an horrific ordeal for her.

I agree with you Tuky. but I don't know what is the norm for treatment in Thailand.

I rant on about rapists, because to me they are the most despicable of all humans - I cannot understand their minds - for which I thank the Lord.

But this was completely premeditated, a conspiracy by a set of sick minds. The only way I can think of to deter such thinking is to make the punishment as horrific as possible. I know these stupid louts think they will not be caught, but after a few such perps are caught, and punished, then there may be second thoughts by other such gangs who are doing it 'for a laugh' not because they have any psychological compulsion. (Not that that is an excuse, in my book).

But this was completely premeditated, a conspiracy by a set of sick minds. The only way I can think of to deter such thinking is to make the punishment as horrific as possible. I know these stupid louts think they will not be caught, but after a few such perps are caught, and punished, then there may be second thoughts by other such gangs who are doing it 'for a laugh' not because they have any psychological compulsion. (Not that that is an excuse, in my book).

Chop Chop square in Saudi?

BTW - What does an male arab get for rape in Saudi?

This is a terrible story.

I feel for the young girl, I truly hope she gets the treatment (in all aspects) and support that she needs and deserves.

Must be a an horrific ordeal for her.

I agree, and we should all be aware that the victims are affected for the rest of their lives.

I'm sick and tired of all these liberals that say this or that is not a deterrent.

Even if it's not a deterrent at least the ones that got their head chopped off will NEVER do it again, and that's enough for me.

Stop feeling sorry for the criminals, start feeling sorry for the victims that's a lot more humanitarian.

onzestan

It's good to see so many men agreeing here that rape is wrong, that rapists should be severely punished (one way or the other). Let's hope we're teaching our children well, that boys should never force a girl, that girls should resist rape, that the whole thing is a terrible crime and sin, and that violence itself is evil. Ooops, now I'm preaching peace.....

nothing to do with Thailand it's all to do with peoples' Neanderthal vengeance-filled non-brains.....

We spend centuries developing democratic systems in the West involving elections, justice, policing, legal systems and constitutions – we even go to war to install these systems in other countries and then someone – a product of centuries of development goes and suggests “cut their balls off” – what is the point of spending all that time and energy And we STILL have people (? – I use the title loosely) who make brainless idiotic comments like that – boil them in oil, I say!

centuries developing democratic systems in the West involving elections, justice, policing, legal systems and constitutions – we even go to war to install these systems in other countries

the right to vote was only introduced in the last century (with females usually getting this right after men), the justice system is biased towards male and rich (some 5% or less rape conviction). The policing and justice system is geared towards protecting the property laws (over 90% of their activities) and not to protect weak from violence. As to war than it's an economic instrument in the hands of the ruling class - that's why democracies in Venezuela and all South America countries were destroyed and why it wasn't done in Saudi Arabia.

All discussion is healthy and is a cornerstone of democratic process.

As to rape - females are the second class citisens for the state apparatus, to be exploited by far more than male, and they won't have eaqual rights under the present socio-economic system

The rules of a civilized society only work if everyone in that society is civilized enough to abide by the rules. Clearly, on a global scale, humans are far from that utopia and the politcal correctness of rights for the defendant of a heinous and proven act are no deterent. Cut their <deleted> off!, stop them making the rest of us males look like potential sex attackers and care more about the health and rights of the victim.

Edited by Robski

The rules of a civilized society only work if everyone in that society is civilized enough to abide by the rules. Clearly, on a global scale, humans are far from that utopia and the politcal correctness of rights for the defendant of a heinous and proven act are no deterent. Cut their <deleted> off!, stop them making the rest of us males look like potential sex attackers and care more about the health and rights of the victim.

Exactly,

Political correctness has a lot to answer for.

onzestan

what evidence is there that castration prevents rape other than not being physically able ? If someone cut off my old fella I'd be pretty upset and may be more inclined to take out retribution on society for the loss suffered.
Castration is not removal of old percy but his 2 chums below isnt it ? it seems to work on horny old dogs . i know a few in pattaya that would benefit from it ! :D .. on a serious note wasnt there a case of this not long ago ? .awful for the girl and the parents, as a father with a daughter it sends shivers through me,. :o

Rape is so prevalent in Thailand - usually through incest - that it is barely thought of as a crime. It should be very severely punished and publicised as such.

"We will catch you and your nuts will go" and this would stop a lot of this before it starts.

When working in Iran an American friend's daughter was raped. The police caught the rapist and isolated him - then put the father in the cell with him. Just to make sure the father was the one who came out better, the police had already softened the guy up.

No case of mistaken identity - the girl's family knew the man, he had been positively identified. He was later executed.

But in the real world now does this prevent it ?,. i doubt it, when someone attacks with a knife are they thinking ,id better not stab him too hard as if i kill him ill be hung ? ,.

Im not sure of the reaction to this but why ( in thailand ) would anyone in there right senses rape someone when for 300 baht they can get a willing partner off beach road ! ...these kids are too young to have an underlying perversion i would assume unlike and adult that is sick and does it fulfil his perverted desires,.,.

Edited by mikethevigoman

But in the real world now does this prevent it ?,. i doubt it, when someone attacks with a knife are they thinking ,id better not stab him too hard as if i kill him ill be hung ? ,.

This was not an act of rage, temporary loss of mind, intoxication or other so called excuse.

It was clearly premeditated to be a kind of fun thing for this monsters. :o

No excuse for such acts in my book. As I said in an earlier topic about rape, the criminals had a choice to do it or not,the victim did not have any choice at all and will most probably be traumatized for the rest of her life.

Think about that!

onzestan