Thai Man Dies Wearing Wife's Bras

george

Thai man dies wearing wife's bras

ROI ET: -- A 43-year-old Thai man was found dead wearing 15 bras and a mini-skirt belonging to his estranged wife, news reports said Wednesday.

Jaran Khadphano was found dead Tuesday from a suspected heart attack at his home in Roi Et, 400 kilometres north-east of Bangkok, the Thai-language Khao Sod newspaper reported.

Relatives of Jaran, who formerly worked as an optician in Bangkok, told police he had been suffering from depression since his wife left him for another man and had been taking painkillers washed down with coffee several times a day.

Doctor Thanakorn Klangsaeng of Roi Et Hospital said he suspected Jaran had died of a heart attack. There was no immediate explanation as to why the deceased was wearing his wife's clothes, which he had brought back with him from Bangkok after the couple's separation.

--DPA 2007-08-22

This death is sad, yes. RIP

15 bras?? All the same cup size? How is that possible? oh put them all on backwards and then turn it around??

I hope he is not just remembered for this last act.

Why just one skirt?

Seriously, ... This is a memorable way to go. And I'm sure he's not the first.

I hope I go more graciously. There by the grace of GOd...

" Objects under the bra appear larger than they actually are "

Most bras I have had the pleasure to preview have consisted of mostly foam or padding and in some countries can be used safely as crash helmuts ( assuming the person has a real small head ).

Assuming the adverage male has trouble opening one bra strap , this guy was taking no chances that someone would find out his real secret .

I don't suppose they'll loosen up the visa requirements now that we can all be pretty sure that even Thai citizens can be wacked outta their minds.

It didn't say in the article, but what do you suppose he was wearing under his kilt?

Oh, and I do hope that they all remember him this way--how ridiculous he looked and how the papers told the nation--then maybe they won't be so inclined to the same behaviour.

Edited by dkstoney

This brings up a lot of smiles here. What about his pain and punishment? He paid with his life. There are some pathetic losers on this planet, laughing about the mysery of others, with a pathetic smile on their face.

RIP, and all my condoleances to the family. The way he died is a sign of his distress. Not a joking matter.

I say this a psychologist, not a similar case candidate.