Best Places To Buy Furniture And Other Household Stuff?

freitag1

Hi guys,

I'm moving again and this time in an unfurnished house in Nonthaburi. So far I always bought my furniture in MBK but I guess thats absolutely not the right place to buy furniture. The selection is small and the prices so so.

I'm used to go to places like IKEA in Germany or other big furniture and household item places but never came across anything similar in my 2 years I've been living in Thailand.

We need a bed, fridge and washing machine for now. Where would you buy it in Bangkok or the Bkk area?

Any suggestions where it would make sense to buy such stuff would be awesome! :o

Index Living Mall is also another good choice...

Agreed, there is quite a large one on Pahonyothin Road near Central Lat Phrao. I'd actually suggest looking in Central for white items, have bought from there and had good service. Also use Index and had no problems either.

• 2 weeks later...

We compared prices in Index Living Mall, Home Works, Robinson and Home Pro for the same models of kingsize bed, fridge and washing machine. We got the best price for all products at Home Pro plus a 10% discount on our fridge which saved us another 1.600 baht.

Thanks guys!

Hi guys,

I'm moving again and this time in an unfurnished house in Nonthaburi. So far I always bought my furniture in MBK but I guess thats absolutely not the right place to buy furniture. The selection is small and the prices so so.

I'm used to go to places like IKEA in Germany or other big furniture and household item places but never came across anything similar in my 2 years I've been living in Thailand.

We need a bed, fridge and washing machine for now. Where would you buy it in Bangkok or the Bkk area?

Any suggestions where it would make sense to buy such stuff would be awesome! :o

Hey Freitag-

If you are after IKEA type stuff, check out Bangkok Futon at www.bangkokfuton.com. They sell handcrafted futons. Their

furniture is expensive, but excellent quality.

Hi -

Yes Index Home Center (MBK Branch is great) is a good place for picking up day to day and decorative items for the home. But if you are looking for a good sofa or sofa sleeper I would suggest Bangkok Futon who make Futon Sofa's which are stylish and practical. www.bangkokfuton.com