Big Bike Dealer Bangkok

Can any one point me in the direction of a good big bike dealer in BKK or upcountry that preferably has some website.

Thnaks in advance

Redbaronbkk.com the English paged does not work so just click on the Thai links and they will take you where you nee...

Siamsuperbike.com is now closed but the page should give you some clues about the price...

Terramotorcycle.com is only in Thai but make sure that you do not send him an email in English as he will bleed you dry...

Good luck,

BTW what kind of bike are you looking for?

mocyc.com is your best bet. Check it out- website is mostly in Thai, but use the search engine and write what your looking for and the results will pop up. Me including all my friends have bought their bikes from here no problem. Also you could check out "Dr.Bike", in Chok Choi 4 road- about soi 30?? Not sure exaclty but you'll find it. Sells mostly Honda's. I know one more if you want, but will have to ask. Any chance you want to buy a Suzuki Bandit 400cc that im selling!!??

• 2 weeks later...
Can any one point me in the direction of a good big bike dealer in BKK or upcountry that preferably has some website.

Thnaks in advance

Redbaronbkk.com the English paged does not work so just click on the Thai links and they will take you where you nee...

Siamsuperbike.com is now closed but the page should give you some clues about the price...

Terramotorcycle.com is only in Thai but make sure that you do not send him an email in English as he will bleed you dry...

Good luck,

BTW what kind of bike are you looking for?

ls Motozone closed or still going??

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a bike from teera motorcycles..........no airfilter, the two center sparkplugs were rusty, the swing arm was loose! This was after they assured me the bike had been servised. When I went back to complain they tightened the swing arm and told me that all the other parts that were supposed to have been changed in the service I would have to pay parts and labour for as I had bought the bike from the owners TWIN BROTHER!!!

The bike has now been sorted by myself and is now for sale if anyone is interested??

[email protected]

:o

post-51838-1189605698_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...