Decent High-lights And Hair Cut In Bangkok

Keisha1

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a good hair salon in Bangkok for highlights on blonde hair and a cut. I have had many bad experiences here where the stylists think that putting big chunks of bleach on hair and leaving it all on for the same time is a good idea! There must be one place in Thailand that knows how to do it properly!

Thanks. :o

We just had this discussion recently if you look back a couple of pages.

If you are in Sathorn many expat women go to Siri Sheen on Soi Suan Plu (Sathorn Soi 3, the same street as the main immigration office). I've seen them doing blonde touchups. You could ask the owner, she speaks fluent English. They are open both days on the weekend and most public holidays. 101/11 Soi Suan Plu, ph 26754479

Edited by Goinghomesoon

If you are in Sukhumvit area I do recommend you to go to " Shampoo " Theyre flent in english. itz on Sukhumvit soi 55 ( Thonglor soi 13 ) I ve seen a lotz of foreigner go there so do Thai.

And another place thatz i go alotz recently is one in Siam square " Before After " They are very good and use a nice product as well.

Hope u hv a great hairs day :o

TigerLily

• 6 months later...
I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a good hair salon in Bangkok for highlights on blonde hair and a cut. I have had many bad experiences here where the stylists think that putting big chunks of bleach on hair and leaving it all on for the same time is a good idea! There must be one place in Thailand that knows how to do it properly!

Khun Mai at Mai 55 salon in Thonglor (one block up from True) is knowledgeable and very reasonneably priced. Give her a try.

Shwing on Lang Suan!

K. Nikki, the owner, spent a decade in LA as a stylist (so he's probably done more blonde highlights than anyone in the city), speaks fluent English and "gets" what you want. plus Vanity Fair and People magazine in the waiting area. i think it's like 700 baht just for a cut, so a little pricier than the normal place but honestly worth it for the lack of communication barrier.

Magnolia Spa, Sukhumvit 71 corner of Sub Soi (Pridi Banomyong) 33. Full salon and Spa services.