Yes, I Know It's Been Done To Death...........................

I am getting more and more shocked at the amount of 'ex-pats' here in BKK who are bare-backing their lives away with anyone who will lie down with them. Now I know we didn't move here to look at temples and eat spicey food but Lord have mercy, whats with this rubber-free-gik'related-craziness that seems to be on the rise again..................................Waht the <deleted> is going on.

Not sure how you know its "on the rise again" but I presume you've done your own investigating!

What sort of cross section did you speak to?

Did "I'm allergic to rubber" feature in any replies?

If someone started with one on and then took it off half way through was this scored as a half point or full?

Have the cost of rubbers rose sharply?

Was the rhythm method mentioned?

Do you work in the medical trade?

Why the interest? :o

I am getting more and more shocked at the amount of 'ex-pats' here in BKK who are bare-backing their lives away with anyone who will lie down with them. Now I know we didn't move here to look at temples and eat spicey food but Lord have mercy, whats with this rubber-free-gik'related-craziness that seems to be on the rise again..................................Waht the <deleted> is going on.

Do you sit in on the sessions, then? :o

Not sure how you know its "on the rise again" but I presume you've done your own investigating!

What sort of cross section did you speak to?

How you know, is what we are more interested in.......do tell.

agreed.

I know of guys who go bare-back ( :o IMO) but how do you know it's ''on the rise''?

Perhaps LOS needs more bible thumpers to educate the non believers and the sex crazed brethren. :o

...........and anyway, isn't it about time that they found a cure for all these little nasties. How much longer do we have to wait before we can once again trip the light fandango without fear.

What the <deleted> is going on with this post?..............evidence please :o

Perhaps LOS needs more bible thumpers to educate the non believers and the sex crazed brethren. :o

...........and anyway, isn't it about time that they found a cure for all these little nasties. How much longer do we have to wait before we can once again trip the light fandango without fear.

I do not know about a cure but some if the HIV/AIDS researchers I work with talk of 15-20 years for a vaccine.

The book sitting on my desk - "The Vaccine Book" edited by Barry Bloom and Paul-Henri Lambert has a very good chapter on it.

The book sitting on my desk - "The Vaccine Book" edited by Barry Bloom and Paul-Henri Lambert has a very good chapter on it.

and that's the reality ,

a cure is nothing more than a chapter in a book ,

if it ain't on , it ain't on .

and that's the reality ,

a cure is nothing more than a chapter in a book ,

if it ain't on , it ain't on .

by that you mean the condom :o

no...way!!!

i don't believe any man would do that!

well..i mean any intelligent man in this world.

or i could be wrong.

No matter how intelligent a man you are, the little willy is always going to be more intelligent than you are. So it always takes over command. Bill Clinton has a very high IQ.

I have seen an opinion (with halfway plausible reasoning behind it) that a woman was more at risk in contracting HIV than a man so maybe this has affected the thinking of some guys who really don't do much of that (thinking).

Personally I think if you even come across a party who suggests unprotected sex you would be as well off taking your affections elsewhere.

:o:D