Need Help Locating Van Station

sextudor1

hello,

my ex-gf took me once to a mini-van station about 15 drive with a tuk-tuk before from Lee Garden Plaza. I am trying to recall where that place is. As far as i can remember (this is beginning of the year) there were nice neat and small signboards of each locations for most of the southern provinces for each row of mini-vans, similar to taxi stands.

I remember that the prices were the most affordable as i paid once around THB60 per seat for a drive all the way to Danok Sadao Immigration (southern entry to malaysia). Can anyone help me in terms of Name of that place (to tell the taxi drivers) as i do plan to fly into hatyai again and utilized their service to the northern provinces.

any help will be most appreciated. Cheers

hello,

my ex-gf took me once to a mini-van station about 15 drive with a tuk-tuk before from Lee Garden Plaza. I am trying to recall where that place is. As far as i can remember (this is beginning of the year) there were nice neat and small signboards of each locations for most of the southern provinces for each row of mini-vans, similar to taxi stands.

I remember that the prices were the most affordable as i paid once around THB60 per seat for a drive all the way to Danok Sadao Immigration (southern entry to malaysia). Can anyone help me in terms of Name of that place (to tell the taxi drivers) as i do plan to fly into hatyai again and utilized their service to the northern provinces.

Out of Lee Garden, turn left, walk down three blocks and turn left again. Walk down the canal and drown yourself, haha bad joke... Just go to the Tuk Tuk driver and say, MINIVAN TO SAODAO... They will take you there... Good luck...

hello,

thanks... problem is most taxi drivers may not understand, but will try nonetheless! will have diver suit for you and I, if the canel you fancy :o cheers

Out of Lee Garden, turn left, walk down three blocks and turn left again. Walk down the canal and drown yourself, haha bad joke... Just go to the Tuk Tuk driver and say, MINIVAN TO SAODAO... They will take you there... Good luck...