"road Machine"

JimmyTheMook

66422115_o.jpg

I have been dealing with this shop for many years and can highly recommend them as one of the honest business in Pattaya.

All types of bikes are sold and serviced including the specialties like BMW's , Ducati's and Harley Davidson's.

66422134_o.jpg

The shop is located on 3rd Road next to the Fire Brigade between Central Pattaya Road and South Pattaya Road ( closer to South Pattaya Road).

66422121_o.jpg

Edited by JimmyTheMook

Im familiar with chatree on road 3,.he is ok, i used him for a few years and his mechanics changed, not for the better, i took a bike there for work and they held there hands up ( it was an electrical problem ) .a guy i knew recommended another mechanic called wat, not too far from chatree,. fixed it straight away,.he has worked on all my bikes from a hayabusa to my ktm 525 and my friends ktm 950, i have never been anywhere else, superb, a nice guy, understands what you want and is very reasonable,let me know if you re interested,.

Im familiar with chatree on road 3,.he is ok, i used him for a few years and his mechanics changed, not for the better, i took a bike there for work and they held there hands up ( it was an electrical problem ) .a guy i knew recommended another mechanic called wat, not too far from chatree,. fixed it straight away,.he has worked on all my bikes from a hayabusa to my ktm 525 and my friends ktm 950, i have never been anywhere else, superb, a nice guy, understands what you want and is very reasonable,let me know if you re interested,.

yes please, I'm looking for a reliable shop either in Bangkok or Pattaya to service my Suzuki Bandit 400.

can you give me directions for this shop?

Thanks!

Mks

yes please, I'm looking for a reliable shop either in Bangkok or Pattaya to service my Suzuki Bandit 400.

can you give me directions for this shop?

Thanks!

Mks

Try Road Machine first , the guy has been in business for over 10 years and is not some a fly by night operation like so many of the roadside mechanics are.

Just an observation at a Patters Honda dealer shop. I like to have the work done at a reliable place and think that all the mechanics there have put in a number of years at the low end shops before they hit the big time at the dealers. Now I have some routine repairs at the dealer and dont bug the mechanics and just let them work. But the guy working on my bike caught my attention. He was about 25 and big for a Thai. Then I noticed at his work station was a name plate with 2" high letters in English and Thai.

He went on to do work that took way too long and NON-Professional. I then came to the conclusion that he had his job as the result of nepotism. I hope he gets promoted soon as I will not return for fear of him working on my bike again.

I am picky as I was a mechanic by trade.

I then came to the conclusion that he had his job as the result of nepotism.

You think one of the Mityon kids would be getting their hands dirty in such a way? :o

It was once my good fortune to meet and befriend a minor member of the New York mafia called Dwight, Shaffl..... He was earnest and he was keen if being very small. It was his constant lament that he could never be a "made" man while he was saddled with his unfortunate name. Of course his friends used to joke behind his back that he was so small he could only run a protection racket for mothercare but we never told him to his face. Instead I spent many unhappy hours in New York bars while he cried into his bourbon. Bewailing his lack of a name that would cause grown men to quake and women become weak. You dont know how lucky you are JimmyTheMook that poor wee man would have killed to have your name. He is dead now, God rest his soul, but I know he's somewhere up there now reading this and hoping you do something good and purposeful with your life, racketeering, protection, vice or perhaps as a hitman. Dont squander the opportunities life and your name has afforded you. Dwight would want you to, "Do it for him"