Second Hand Tv ,second Hand Shops

epicstuff

how easy is it to get a decent second hand tv in Phuket. What I actually want to do is avoid moving my current TV when relocating there and was thinking if I can sell my current one for as much as I can replace it for that would be easier than travelling wth a big tv. I dont want any more expences.

how easy is it to find a 29 or 28" tv or or where? whats the number for a second hand shop down there? anyone know?

Cheers

Most second hand shops sell electronics (and everything else) at a higher price than you can buy them brand new.

That and the fact they may have been broken and opened up and fiddled with by Somcahi the technican.

Pattaya is loaded with these shops and the items are either stolen or just overpriced crap.

Really not a good idea to buy a second hand TV when brand new TVs are not so expensive and have a one year guarantee. Second hand repaired TV have little or no guarantee. Makro has 'no name' 29" TV for as low as 5,900 baht. Last month I bought a 29" Panasonic on special offer for just 8,900 baht. Stock vanished in just a couple of days, but offers pop up all the time.

Big C would be my next place to look for TV specials. Forget about Tesco Lotus and SuperCheap not very good as only have limited range and no specials.

Edited by LivinginKata

Thanks for the advise. 5,900 sounds good,

I was really woundering how much I could fairly sell mine for to be able to pay replacement costs. I called a second hand shop earlier they told me they had an old style one god knows how old. 29" for 5,000 I was shocked , duno how people could buy something like that when Tescos got a new one at 5,900.

I'll end up dragging mine with me as I know its 100% if i'll fit in the car. the day I spend anymore money on a new tv is the day I can justify a plasma one. they coming down in price fast,