Dhl/fedex Offices In Pattaya.........................

libya 115

Can Someone recommend a reliable DHL/FEDEX courier office in Pattaya. Preferably in the vicinity of the 3rd Road/Soi Chayapoon area.

The local office I used to use, literally disappeared overnight; so I would prefer to have dealings with a stable office. Thanks.

I have used both DHL (to/from UK) and FedEx (to/from US) without any problems these past 4 months. I do not use the agent locations that come and go around town but the main Pattaya branch offices of each company.

DHL's is on 2nd Road in Tipp Plaza; you can't miss their bright yellow store front on the left side of the street.

Siamparcel/DHL

Sth Pattaya Branch

Tipp Plaza/2nd Road

Pattaya City 20150

Office Phone: 038416814-6

Mobile Phone: 0818621485

Fax: 038712275

FedEx is a little ways up the Pattaya-Naklua road, right side as you head towards Naklua, at the back of the Windmill Plaza mini strip mall.

Pattaya World Service Center

Windmill Plaza 665 Moo 5,

Pattaya-Naklua Rd.,

Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260

Mobile Phone: 0859113260

Office Phone:038371548

Fax:038371549

• 3 weeks later...
I ended up using the DHL facility on 2nd Road at Tipp Plaza. Excellent service and only 1050 Baht for <500 grammes.

Sent Monday-Arrived I-O-M British Isles 12.00 Midday Wednesday.

Tracking facility on the internet was fine.

What so good about a tracking system? is it interactive?

Thought it was just a sales gimmick myself.

What so good about a tracking system? is it interactive?

Thought it was just a sales gimmick myself.

Handy when DHL screwed up a few years back and delivered a package to Leeds instead of Aberdeen and when FedEx delivered items to Providence instead of Prudhoe Bay.

I still don't get it.

so with a tracking system, it still went to the wrong address, yes!!!!!

How does a letter or box go to the wrong address if the guy signs for it. !!!!!

Mabe the tracking system is there for you to tell them how to do the job you have just paid them to do, yes!!!!!

Does a tracking system for you, get your Letter or box to you quicker!!!!!!

Like i said, think it's more a sales gimick.

Have a nice day.

Just used FedEx to send a document to Australia. Called the national call centre at 3pm, and the following morning they were at my office. Paid them 700 Baht, they gave me a tracking number for the internet and even a VAT reciept.

Document arrive 2 days later in Australia. Happy with the service.

• 1 month later...
We arrived at DHL 2nd road Monday afternoon this week. A parcel for the uk and it arrived Wednesday morning. We were also able to track it all the way.

Great service

begs

Why have tracking?

Lets say your important pakage moved accross 12 time zones and you followed it by internet tracking. Upon arrival you would be able to call the destination and follow up with a live person. You would not call up a bunch of times to see if it had arrived. You would put your best effort at the correct time.

We arrived at DHL 2nd road Monday afternoon this week. A parcel for the uk and it arrived Wednesday morning. We were also able to track it all the way.

Great service

begs

Why have tracking?

Lets say your important pakage moved accross 12 time zones and you followed it by internet tracking. Upon arrival you would be able to call the destination and follow up with a live person. You would not call up a bunch of times to see if it had arrived. You would put your best effort at the correct time.