Female Bulldog Looking For A Good Home

Hi guys, it is so sad to have our bulldog adopted, but we have n o choice because my eldest son who takes care of it has to go back home, we wanted him to take the dog home with him but it just costs to much and me and my wife cant take care of the dog because of work. I talked to him and he wants to have it adopted by a responsible owner.

2 years old

Female

Black and white ( white color runs from the forehead down to the chest) Sorry I dont have pictures

Bangkok Area

Please PM me if interested...

Edited by krystian

Hi guys, it is so sad to have our bulldog adopted, but we have n o choice because my eldest son who takes care of it has to go back home, we wanted him to take the dog home with him but it just costs to much and me and my wife cant take care of the dog because of work. I talked to him and he wants to have it adopted by a responsible owner.

2 years old

Female

Black and white ( white color runs from the forehead down to the chest) Sorry I dont have pictures

Bangkok Area

please check your messages, I have just pm d you.

I would be able to give the dog a home, and will take very good care of her.

2 years old

Female

Bangkok Area

I sent an email to you already...

2 years old

Female

Bangkok Area

I sent an email to you already...

Hello, I have not recieved an e-mail from you. and still cannot send a personal message, I do not know what is wrong, maybe my pc.