Binance P2P third party

Hey guys, I've already seen several threads about the Binance P2P issue and haven't found any information on how to solve it.
The buyer used a third party to pay and the bank account is now frozen. I contacted the bank, I have a police case ID. Does anyone know a good lawyer who can help with this process?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, HappinessThai said:

Hey guys, I've already seen several threads about the Binance P2P issue and haven't found any information on how to solve it.
The buyer used a third party to pay and the bank account is now frozen. I contacted the bank, I have a police case ID. Does anyone know a good lawyer who can help with this process?

AMOL... nasty.... probably find you'll be arrested when trying to leave the country also... note the police just file a report, but AMOL will be the ones looking at you, and CIB. -> they likely don't communicate which will be your issue, only EVER do P2P in person in cash.

• Haha 1

Think Jenkins reply to you may be being a bit harsh considering the limited details. You may be just an innocent 3rd party caught up in a scam operation, depending on your own actions all being above board of course.

Found this which may shed a little light on the matter. 

I suspect any P2P type activity is classed as money laundering in Thailand.

You can only use a registered exchange that submits details of every trade to the Thai Revenue Department so they can check you pay the right amount of tax.  Do they do that with P2P?