Dogs Eat Man

dyinganimal

Dogs Eat Man

“At around six thirty on Monday evening this August, Jean Bluer, a French national residing in Chiang Mai was eaten by dogs. Bluer, who was working as a French teacher, had been running in Moo Barn Nai Samoeng, when a resident saw him being chased by a pack of dogs. Police have yet to determine the breed or even find the culprits. Mark Penway, resident of Nai Samoeng, told police that Jean tried to out run the dogs but was just too slow. “Then he tripped on a dustbin or something and fell to the curb, it was then that I saw them eat him alive. Rather than run to his aid I called the police as I was afraid of my own life. The pack went absolutely mad. Worse still, the police turned up three hours later, the dogs had already dispersed and the man was just a pile of bones,” said Penway. Police have warned people to be careful of packs of dogs, especially foreign residents as the dogs seem to take a particular disliking to “farang”. Chief Inspector, Soppawit Torondrol told Chiang Mai On-line every effort would be made to bring the dogs to justice.

Gerald Kemper for Chiang Mai On-line, 29/8/07

Dogs Eat Man

“At around six thirty on Monday evening this August, Jean Bluer, a French national residing in Chiang Mai was eaten by dogs. Bluer, who was working as a French teacher, had been running in Moo Barn Nai Samoeng, when a resident saw him being chased by a pack of dogs. Police have yet to determine the breed or even find the culprits. Mark Penway, resident of Nai Samoeng, told police that Jean tried to out run the dogs but was just too slow. “Then he tripped on a dustbin or something and fell to the curb, it was then that I saw them eat him alive. Rather than run to his aid I called the police as I was afraid of my own life. The pack went absolutely mad. Worse still, the police turned up three hours later, the dogs had already dispersed and the man was just a pile of bones,” said Penway. Police have warned people to be careful of packs of dogs, especially foreign residents as the dogs seem to take a particular disliking to “farang”. Chief Inspector, Soppawit Torondrol told Chiang Mai On-line every effort would be made to bring the dogs to justice.

gotta link for this ??

Dogs Eat Man

"At around six thirty on Monday evening this August, Jean Bluer, a French national residing in Chiang Mai was eaten by dogs. Bluer, who was working as a French teacher, had been running in Moo Barn Nai Samoeng, when a resident saw him being chased by a pack of dogs. Police have yet to determine the breed or even find the culprits. Mark Penway, resident of Nai Samoeng, told police that Jean tried to out run the dogs but was just too slow. "Then he tripped on a dustbin or something and fell to the curb, it was then that I saw them eat him alive. Rather than run to his aid I called the police as I was afraid of my own life. The pack went absolutely mad. Worse still, the police turned up three hours later, the dogs had already dispersed and the man was just a pile of bones," said Penway. Police have warned people to be careful of packs of dogs, especially foreign residents as the dogs seem to take a particular disliking to "farang". Chief Inspector, Soppawit Torondrol told Chiang Mai On-line every effort would be made to bring the dogs to justice.

I'll keep you posted on this srory and with more news as it comes through.

At around six thirty on Monday evening this August, Jean Bluer, a French national residing in Chiang Mai was eaten by dogs. Bluer, who was working as a French teacher, had been running in Moo Barn Nai Samoeng, when a resident saw him being chased by a pack of dogs. Police have yet to determine the breed or even find the culprits. Mark Penway, resident of Nai Samoeng, told police that Jean tried to out run the dogs but was just too slow. "Then he tripped on a dustbin or something and fell to the curb, it was then that I saw them eat him alive. Rather than run to his aid I called the police as I was afraid of my own life. The pack went absolutely mad. Worse still, the police turned up three hours later, the dogs had already dispersed and the man was just a pile of bones," said Penway. Police have warned people to be careful of packs of dogs, especially foreign residents as the dogs seem to take a particular disliking to "farang". Chief Inspector, Soppawit Torondrol told Chiang Mai On-line every effort would be made to bring the dogs to justice.[/font][/size]

Don't bother - I asked my girlfriend to call the police at central and they know nothing about it. Assuming that the local cops have a minium awareness of what is happening around them and this story would have to be pretty much up there I am saying that you are a liar and what you are posting is utter BS. You are continually posting rubbish on the CM forum in a pathetic attempt to stir up controversy.

Put up your source and I really mean a creditable source or post a written apology. Better still just go away and find a rock to crawl back under and leave this forum to those of us who really find it interesting and worthwhile.

CB

At around six thirty on Monday evening this August, Jean Bluer, a French national residing in Chiang Mai was eaten by dogs. Bluer, who was working as a French teacher, had been running in Moo Barn Nai Samoeng, when a resident saw him being chased by a pack of dogs. Police have yet to determine the breed or even find the culprits. Mark Penway, resident of Nai Samoeng, told police that Jean tried to out run the dogs but was just too slow. "Then he tripped on a dustbin or something and fell to the curb, it was then that I saw them eat him alive. Rather than run to his aid I called the police as I was afraid of my own life. The pack went absolutely mad. Worse still, the police turned up three hours later, the dogs had already dispersed and the man was just a pile of bones," said Penway. Police have warned people to be careful of packs of dogs, especially foreign residents as the dogs seem to take a particular disliking to "farang". Chief Inspector, Soppawit Torondrol told Chiang Mai On-line every effort would be made to bring the dogs to justice.[/font][/size]

Don't bother - I asked my girlfriend to call the police at central and they know nothing about it. Assuming that the local cops have a minium awareness of what is happening around them and this story would have to be pretty much up there I am saying that you are a liar and what you are posting is utter BS. You are continually posting rubbish on the CM forum in a pathetic attempt to stir up controversy.

Put up your source and I really mean a creditable source or post a written apology. Better still just go away and find a rock to crawl back under and leave this forum to those of us who really find it interesting and worthwhile.

CB

You actually asked your girlfriend to call the police, and she did! That's hilarious..

Jean Bluer is a character in Stone Junction, a novel by Jim Dodge.

Summary :

Charging like a runaway semitrailer on a downhill grade and spanning the era from Haight-Ashbury's Summer of Love into the darkness of 1980s Manhattan, Stone Junction is a wise and wildly imaginative novel about Daniel Pearse, an orphaned child who is taken under the wings of the AMO -- the Alliance of Magicians and Outlaws. An assortment of sages sharpen Daniel's wide-eyed outlook until he has the concentration of a card shark Zeta master, via apprenticeships in meditation, safecracking, poker, and the art of walking through walls. Wizards are made, not born, and this unconventional education sets Daniel on the trail of mysteries ancient and modern.A strange, six-pound diamond sphere held by the U.S. government in a New Mexico vault, rumored to be the Philosopher's Stone or the Holy Grail, becomes the AMO's obsession. In time, Daniel perfects his powers and heads off to steal the magic stone, and what happens changes his life forever.Stone Junction is a bravura act of storytelling, both a free-spirited adventure and a parable about the powers within all of us.