Protein Shakes

Donnyboy

• 2 weeks later...
I have an increasing waistline from eating and drinking and lack of exercise. I wouldnt say Im obese but I can see if I dont change my habits I could end up worse in a few years. I am contemplating a meal replacement shake for lunch instead and eating less so I can gradually come down in size. Im not overly concerned about the weight, but I am about the fat. I will start regime of walking and biking to get my metabolism up.

So, can anyone suggest a meal replacement shake that tastes good and works. I did try the Amway one with orange flavouring but that didnt taste so good.

thanks

Hi Donny:

Wow, u does try Amway before? That's a great product. I actually got friend in other company, they also have something like it, but the flavour is more like soya flavour, wanna try it?

Her compnay is called WBG. I don't know what they called in Thailand, coz i'm in Malaysia now. The product call Hunza Enhancer Pro, it will give me the full feeling, and it also contain lot of others nutriens. It help to reduce our absortion of sugar and carbohhydrates, improve our metabolism which burn the fat away and improve the complexion. It is a natural ingredient, and contain also the essent of Cryptomonadales (King of Algea) which trade mark as Indinine. Next week i'll attach to you the nutrition sheet of it, i need to scan it..

Beside that i would like to suggest you to go gym if u not intent to size down just to change your fat to muscle... Or you can try to replace you dinner with just juice from fruit, 4 carrot + green apple no sugar no ices.

Just adding the fact i found.

lfprobanner.jpgA great tasting natural weight manager! <A name=1831>Life-Enhancer Pro Formula

lfpro_enhancer.jpg

A potent combination of 12 natural ingredients formulated to work well to help manage weight loss or maintain your ideal weight according to your needs.

Product Benefits

• Reduces absorption of sugars and carbohydrates

• Reduces the feeling of hunger

• Improves metabolism

• Improves complexion Nutritional Information

Energy 41Kcal

Protein 2.5g

Fat 1.0g

Saturated Fat 0.2g

Cholesterol Not detected

Carbohydrate 5.5g

Total Dietary Fibre 1.6mg

Sodium 11mg

Potassium 108mg

Calcium 33mg

Iron 2.3mg

Total sugar 2.2g

Vitamin A 821iu

Vitamin C 0.1mg

Ingredients

Indinine3000; Psyllium Husk; Soya Bean Powder; Chlorophyll Powder; Green Tea Extract; Discoreae Yam Powder; Corn Silk Powder; Hawthorn Berry Powder; Lotus Leaf Powder; Lotus Leaf Powder; Evening Primrose Powder; Garcinia Cambogia Powder; Guar Gum; Fructose

Recommended Dosage 1 sachet before each meal

Packaging Details 10 g x 30 sachets

For Best Reults

• Reduce carbohydrates, sugar & fats intake

• Drink more water

Got it from:

http://www.wbg.bz/De....aspx?tabid=512

Pls go and see. If need any assitances feel free contact me ***please PM poster*** with headline/title thiavisa fren, so that i can notice and not treated as spam, ok?

OK. I kow this is an(Old Post) 1. The AMWAY Products are garbage 2. Don't get sucked into that Ponzi Pyrimid Scam. 3. Fractose is sugar.

Most of the Pharmacys in Thailand carry a whey protein mix. I get one that is 52g protien and only 5g carbos I blend my cookies & creme flavor with skim or 0%fat free milk.

Just remember. Protein GOOD, Carbohydrates BAD!