Non Imm. B Application Forms

Hello everyone,

I am in Phuket with a Tourist VISA (2 months) and I need to get a NON IMMIGRANT B in the eventuality of opening a business: which one is the easiest and less expensive way to get it ? I've tried to email the Thay embassy in Penang without success (message fails) :( : is there anyone who can tell me about the specific documents they need ? Any help, assistance and suggestions are more than welcome !! Thanks very much. :lol:

Ceki

the requirements of Non B at Penang are

1)passport

2) 2 passport pictures

3,Company's registration documents including list of share holders and vat registration certificate form no.20

4)ภ.ง.ด.50 + receipt : tax declaration for the previous year

5) ภ.ง.ด.51+receipt: tax declaration which has to be submitted after the first 6 monhs of the current year, of course this one only applies if you go for for your visa after the final date this declaration has to be submitted.

6) ภ.ง.ด.1 +receipts: declaration forms for your salary tax for the whole year up to last month

7) ภ.ง.ด.91 +receipt: declaration form of the balance of your salary tax for the previous year, also this one only applies if you go for your visa after the final date this decalaration has to be submitted.

8) A letter writen by the company confirming that it employs the applicant(besides full name, state nationality and passportnumber) in the function of so and so and that it intends on continuing to do so, and that it vouchsafes for all the costs incurring from the applicant’s sojourn in the Kingdom, including a ticket back to his/her own country if the need would arise.