Help Needed By A Sentimental Old Fart!

Nignoy

As one who is used to to talking about my 45 years of experiences in thailand :o now I need help please!! many moons ago before english became the official language in Australia and the favourite drink in america was Tea!! you know back in 1962 -63 :D , I was having my first experiences of village life in Isaan, I was greatly influenced by the music of His Royal Majesty the King, so much so that the then Puyai Baan of Yasothon, presented me with a tape of his music when I left in 1966, one particular song penned by HRH was called Nok Noy was my favourite,sadly No 1 daughter in law taped over it yesterday, Please Please!!Can any of you knowledgable people out there help me locate a copy of Nok Noy, the original was sung by a young lady called Petchula, Reward is a bottle of Nignoys 6 yearold matured in oak home distilled Lao khao,guaranteed after 2 shots to make even australians behave civilised :D:D Nignoy

As one who is used to to talking about my 45 years of experiences in thailand :o now I need help please!! many moons ago before english became the official language in Australia and the favourite drink in america was Tea!! you know back in 1962 -63 :D , I was having my first experiences of village life in Isaan, I was greatly influenced by the music of His Royal Majesty the King, so much so that the then Puyai Baan of Yasothon, presented me with a tape of his music when I left in 1966, one particular song penned by HRH was called Nok Noy was my favourite,sadly No 1 daughter in law taped over it yesterday, Please Please!!Can any of you knowledgable people out there help me locate a copy of Nok Noy, the original was sung by a young lady called Petchula, Reward is a bottle of Nignoys 6 yearold matured in oak home distilled Lao khao,guaranteed after 2 shots to make even australians behave civilised :D:D Nignoy

Hope you find your music, Tiny. But you are an ignorant old fart, as well as sentimental.

1. English is NOT the official language of Oz - that honour belongs to Strine.

2. No civilised Australian (? is that an oxymoron) would take 1 shot of Lao Khao, let alone 2 :D

Hope you find your music, Tiny. But you are an ignorant old fart, as well as sentimental.

2. No civilised Australian (? is that an oxymoron) would take 1 shot of Lao Khao, let alone 2 :D

Guess you need a humour implant, Andrew Johns is the Perfect Role Model for a CIVISED AUSTRALIAN!! Nignoy

As one who is used to to talking about my 45 years of experiences in thailand :o now I need help please!! many moons ago before english became the official language in Australia and the favourite drink in america was Tea!! you know back in 1962 -63 :D , I was having my first experiences of village life in Isaan, I was greatly influenced by the music of His Royal Majesty the King, so much so that the then Puyai Baan of Yasothon, presented me with a tape of his music when I left in 1966, one particular song penned by HRH was called Nok Noy was my favourite,sadly No 1 daughter in law taped over it yesterday, Please Please!!Can any of you knowledgable people out there help me locate a copy of Nok Noy, the original was sung by a young lady called Petchula, Reward is a bottle of Nignoys 6 yearold matured in oak home distilled Lao khao,guaranteed after 2 shots to make even australians behave civilised :bah::D Nignoy

Guess you need a humour implant, Andrew Johns is the Perfect Role Model for a CIVISED AUSTRALIAN!! Nignoy

I guess humour implants are needed all round :D

I have seen CD's of the King's music in the Music Store at the Emporium in Bangkok. The CD's included almost complete compilations of his music. As for the particular song in question I cannot say.
Thank you for your help, will have a look when we are in town at the end of the month :o Nignoy

From one old sentimental fart to another, and assuming you have replaced your wind up Victrola with something more modern, I have an mp3 copy on my computer. At least I think it is the one you are asking about. If you want, PM me and I will send it to you. Or I can copy the entire album and drop it off in Yaso.

:o Not far away and isn't Yaso part of Roiet?!!

Edited by roietjimmy