Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GPS tracking unit for vehicles

Featured Replies

Looking for a device that is 4G ready with GPS tracking and continuous audio streaming via the 4G. Video not necessary. Something that can be installed behind or under that dashboard. If you've had any experience with such a device I'd appreciate a recommendation.

I've seen a couple of reviews for devices on Youtube that seem to fit the bill. I'm assuming an auto electrician would be the right person to do the installation but correct me if I'm wrong.

If you are tracking a person such as a wife you can use their phone

Screenshot_2026-09-19-08-34-39-694_com.google.android.apps.adm~2.jpg

Screenshot_2026-09-19-08-34-48-414_com.android.vending.jpg

  • Author
On 9/19/2026 at 11:36 AM, scubascuba3 said:

If you are tracking a person such as a wife you can use their phone

Screenshot_2026-09-19-08-34-39-694_com.google.android.apps.adm~2.jpg

Screenshot_2026-09-19-08-34-48-414_com.android.vending.jpg

No doubt good for people who don't trust their spouse 😂

It's a business vehicle. Already has a dash cam but we've had problems in the past with employees switching it off for unknown reasons, Hence the need for some redundancy.

When I bought my Toyota it had GPS tracking built in,but then they removed that service.

I searched on Internet and found GPS DD and I'm very happy with it. Easy to install. I bought a 4G sim and plugged it in the OBD2 port installed their app registered it, all done.

Check it out here

https://www.thaigpsdd.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.