Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Having upgraded 4 of my comps to Leap 16.1 RC: I am now in Pig Heaven!

Featured Replies

Dear Folks,

Last night and this afternoon, I upgraded from Leap 16.0 to Leap 16.1 RC.

All is NOMINAL.....

This marks ONE-QUARTER CENTURY of my use of OpenSUSE OS.

MAGNIFICENT, is the only word for it, really.....

I will add to this Topic, as is only natural for me, on most of my Topics.

But, I just wanted to report my GOOD TIDINGS.....immediately......here and now.

Best regards and happy computing to all....with the Green Lizard.

And, let's all keep the black skinks out of our bathrooms, if possible.

Gamma

I just got an M5 16-inch MBP.

  • Author
1 hour ago, TedG said:

I just got an M5 16-inch MBP.

You are now the envy of the entire TV Forum.

I would love the hardware, but I would run Leap 16.1 on it....FOR SURE.

Nice One.....!!!!

  • Author
2 hours ago, TedG said:

I just got an M5 16-inch MBP.

By the way, after upgrading from Leap 16 to Leap 16.1.....

I expect GREAT THINGS for Wayland.

I expect that Wayland will provide a much better experience with my multiple monitors/displays....since....

Leap will be more IN-TUNE with he New Colonel....Colonel Sanders.....

image.png

================

With LEAP 16.1

I will be using the Latest Kernel Sanders version......

image.png

AND, this will be great...for KDE and Wayland, I anticipate....

I am more interested in STABILITY, rather than cutting edge minor updates which might....

BREAK MY STRIDE, when doing Critical Work for Humanity........

I am SUPER-PLEASED after upgrading to Leap 16.1 RC, even though....it is still a work in progress.

I can tell you, though, that this version is BEAUTIFUL and very stable, even though the final stable version will not be officially released until....

SEPTEMBER 03, 2026.

No worries.....

I now have the latest Enterprise OS on my computer.

It is a true beauty, and THANK YOU GUYS, at OpenSUSE....for all your very hard work.....

We users really cannot thank you enough.

See you next year, for LEAP 16.2.....

Until then.....Have A Lot of Fun.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110011 00001010 coffee1

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.