A380 Lands In Chiang Mai (hi-def)

hansmast

I took a hi-def video (from the footbridge over Hang Dong road) of the Airbus A380 landing at Chiang Mai International Airport. If you only have dial-up, you can go to

(terrible quality), but if you have broadband, you're much better off going to my blog for a selection of hi-def formats. (Waiting for the 58 MB hi-def version to download over dial-up shouldn't be too bad either.)

btw, for interest sake, I am one of the "nearly Amish" "gaggle of Mennonites" "men with facial hair" in Koolpunt Ville 5.

PeaceBlondie wrote: Some of the Koolpunt Ville subdivisions (which are numerous and monstrous) have a high percent of farang. Like ten percent. I am sure I spotted an entire gaggle of Mennonites there this week, with the whitest faces, women in head coverings, men with facial hair, nearly Amish.

This hi-def-bringing Amish-Mennonite would like to highlight one more ironic post:

GoodHeart wrote: Yeah, it's like those Amish and Mennonite Americans are living quite happily in their horse drawn buggy world- technology just zooms right around them and they pay no nevermind. That we're denied the opportunity to participate in a ?Mbps experience shouldn't really be a factor here, now should it.

• 3 months later...